Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
|dZp| maYbe

India Posts : 159
GameRanger ID : 6163624

View user profile http://www.dzp-clan.com/u532

PostSubject: Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:32 pm

well, Yeolde and Arctic know why am I saying this ..
I hope the Server Provider can help or the B3 controller Sad Sad Sad Sad
What happened yesterday in server I am really sorry for that ... It was really embarrassing for me pale pale

PostSubject: Re: Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:55 pm

What happend? Neutral
Kyox

Croatia Posts : 135
GameRanger ID : 5781434

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:58 pm

Let me guess, you had a cw and server itself started balancing the teams? Razz

PostSubject: Re: Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:45 pm

I really don't see the point of you posting this..... we were made aware of the issue still being there last night when it happened to you, you asked over 5 times for us to remove it there and then. Me and Arctic both told you we could not do this in the server but we would make sure it was done every time you asked and we told you who would need to sort it.

I would of thought it would of been less embarrassing to just listen to us and know we were handling the situation a long with the other problems which you fail to mention in this post we found out about last night. The same thing happened to safe too when he joined and he was not spectating but playing.

it is not that bad maybe.

|dZp| maYbe

PostSubject: Re: Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:26 pm

naah I felt embarrassed coz of me they started abusing the others calling noobs and etc etc .. naah bro Yeolde I am completely aware of the situation .. the reason for this post is If I did anything wrong I am sorry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
layca

Netherlands Posts : 351
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:24 pm

let them abuse you, everytime they swear at you you can put a little euro in a box and at the end of the month, buy icecream from it, that's how i do it :3

“It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.”

PostSubject: Re: Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:41 am

It would be faster if you'd report the bugs directly to me. Auto-Balance has been disabled.
|dZp| maYbe

PostSubject: Re: Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:48 am

well @Phoenix I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu broooooooooooooooooooo..... Thank youu sooooooooooo much Very Happy
|dZp| maYbe

PostSubject: Re: Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:49 am

well said @layca Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:57 am

Thanks for doing that Phoenix...

any other issues please report directly to Phoenix in a PM like i did.

*TOPIC RESOLVED AND LOCKED*
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server

Fix The Auto Balancing on our Private War Server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1