Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

|dZp| Alex used switching class bind

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakovec12

Croatia Posts : 14
GameRanger ID : 2703189

View user profile

PostSubject: |dZp| Alex used switching class bind Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:51 pm

Before 2 minutes in A99 server he used switching class bind. He rushed with p90 and then switch to AK, when i watched the killcam he left the server. I didnt record it but if knew it, i would definitely record it and show it to you. I hope there is gonna be some action about him cuz we all know that bind/script is not allowed.

PostSubject: Re: |dZp| Alex used switching class bind Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Man I explained you what I'm doing and there won't be any actions because all members of |dZp| knows what I am doing, I changed my mind about many players which I thought that they're experienced, but I just realized that they are just noobs.
abysz

India Posts : 1270
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: |dZp| Alex used switching class bind Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:07 pm

He's not using the switch bind,he's running with the p90 and then going to the menu to change the class. That's fair in my book and people do it all the time.

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
Jakovec12

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: |dZp| Alex used switching class bind Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:12 pm

As i said to you, dont fool me and the rest, i saw it clearly, you rushed with p90 and when you still run, you changed to Ak so fast. If i knew i would record it and show to all but you are lucky that i didnt so you can deffend yourself easily without my proof. I respect |dZp| but when i see someone is playing unfair its disgusting to watch...
Jakovec12

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: |dZp| Alex used switching class bind Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:13 pm

Aby, i know those difference, but he didnt even stop, he changed it while running, i know nobody is going to belive me but i saw it clearly.
abysz

India Posts : 1270
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: |dZp| Alex used switching class bind Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Since you've obviously made up your mind,there's no point in explaining it to you. I've seen him do it several times in several cws and yes he has been accused before but it'll be clear only after you spec or watch the demo. Since he does this often,you're likely to find him doing it again. Record it and post it if its in pubs. Or if it's in a clanwar,ask for his demo. Thanks.

If there is something relevant in that vid,we'll do whats necessary. Till then,no action can be taken because there is no proof. Pretty sure you know that.

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"

Last edited by Abysz on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostSubject: Re: |dZp| Alex used switching class bind Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:17 pm

You have the record noob, this is exactly what I did!

http://www.speedyshare.com/W5VkP/1.rar

Go learn to play this game and after accuse the others!
Jakovec12

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: |dZp| Alex used switching class bind Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:24 pm

I know the difference of changing the class without bind and using the bind and i saw it clearly what i saw. Well without my proof i cant do anything about this only to end this conversation cuz it would be stupid to argue all day....
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 900
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: |dZp| Alex used switching class bind Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:12 pm

It's incredibly easy to switch classes mid-rush. I do it all the time. Sometimes I do it in mid-air. It's not hard.

Besides, I think you're overreacting a bit. There are wallhacks and scripts all over the place, and you're losing your senses over a bind?

Anyway, Alex has very kindly offered you a demo to watch, if you wish to learn how to switch classes fast. There's really not much to it.

Have a good day sir.

PostSubject: Re: |dZp| Alex used switching class bind

|dZp| Alex used switching class bind

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1