Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

Resign

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Resign Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:36 am

Hello for the last time.

It's true, I've had a great time over the years in this clan. A lot of fun, made a lot of friendships, met wonderful people, developed my CoD skills, admining ones and so on. 5 great years that have eventually come to and end for me. 

From my point of view dZp is not what it used to be once. I do not have that feeling anymore and it's no point staying in a place just full of memories. I want to thank everyone for their help over the years. I know I made friends and perhaps also '' enemies '' but hey, you can't make everyone like you.

I wish this community the best for the future.

Farewell !
|dZp| =*Kert*=

Estonia Posts : 464
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Resign Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:40 am

I'm not surprised at all..anyway take care and I hope you'll find another hobby like dzp was for you!

United Kingdom Posts : 965
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Resign Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:46 am

|dZp| is better than it used to be. We have a growing structure which develops the younger members and enables them to take a more active roll afterall they are our future.

This was expected and you are right it will be the last time.

Good luck and goodbye.

India Posts : 1270
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Resign Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:42 am

Good luck and take care Phoenix!

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 900
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Resign Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:30 am

I think that's a little unfair mate. dZp is certainly different to what it was 5 years ago, but then so is CoD4 and GR. If dZp couldn't adapt and change, it would have died out long ago, and you yourself were at the centre of much of that change.

If you came into chat or ingame to have a few giggles with the lads, maybe it would feel the same as before. Nothing like opening a beer with Kert and Jabaa after all Wink

Yes there are many good memories, too many to count in my experience, but you mustn't forget to make new ones as well !

Stay in touch mate! There are no 'enemies' here, just friends wanting to game and have fun as always!

Pakistan Posts : 5
GameRanger ID : 6014136

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Resign Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:37 pm

I have no condolences for ur member but lemme say this...
"Hey phoenix,You won't find any diciplined community in Gr like this.
Trust me!
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 965
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Resign Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:24 am

Thanks Waqar but these 2 did not agree and wanted control of |dZp| they left because they could not get it.

*Topic locked*

#longlivedzp

PostSubject: Re: Resign

Resign

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Public Talk :: General Talk-