Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

EK|

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 967
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: EK| Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:10 am

Due to current events it has come to light that EK| have at least 3-4 hackers within their team.

EK| Wingle

EK| Illuminaughty (even confessed to using aim assist to a team mate)

EK| CazaNova

EK| Editz
are for sure hackers that they have recently recruited or have been there for some time. With the bust movies that have been posted on FB COD4 group the evidence is there but the owners and founders (they see founder and owner as a rank you can be promoted to easily) are refusing to act and saying they are clean so will keep them.

As you are all most likely aware there are a few clans including |dZp| that are striving to try and make GR a better place by kicking these hackers and not recruiting them back ito any of the other clans supporting the new system. In my mind protecting these hackers is only making the situation worse and this hackers will know that if they join EK| they will find refugee where they may hack and not face a ban or being kicked.

Therefore until EK| clan clean their team of this plague |dZp| will play no further CW's against them at all. We like a clean and fair fight and i hope you will all help the people trying to make GR a better place by not playing CW's under the |dZp| tag against them.

Thanks

|dZp| staff

Last edited by |dZp| Yeoldegod on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
abysz

India Posts : 1270
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EK| Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:50 am

Some dude called editz too,he was busted with wh when he was in a99 I think.

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
|dZp| Yeoldegod

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EK| Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:52 am

thats the guy i could not remember the bastards name thanks mate

Pakistan Posts : 5
GameRanger ID : 6014136

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EK| Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:09 pm

Yoo,
Wingle and cazanova have been kicked.More to follow soon.
|dZp| Yeoldegod

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EK| Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:55 pm

the most obvious video of the whole collection and Ghost the owner says he although the player admitted he used hacks and uses scripts for aim assist for ESP (which he says are legal but are not) that the player in question is clear and clean, this is just silly as it is a clear hack and using once or 100 times is still hacking and he should be kicked from GR.

We had a player called Kyox do it and you can ask any member here what happened to him. I took one look at the video saw that one kill he used the hack and he was kicked within 20 mins of me seeing the video.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EK| Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:21 am

Due to a conversation in EK| servers where EK| Ghostt supported lluminaughty and suggested we all "forced" him to kick his players through shitty comments and he was clean (though the video said it all) |dZp| will from now have nothing to do with EK| in friendly CW's or tours. They support players that think it is good to use aim assist programs and let them play in servers even though they are kicked for hacking in their servers.

I am sorry it has come to this but I am stopping any CW's with EK| permanently. These people are not playing clean and we only want to play against fair play teams, we have tried to help these guys but it is obvious they want to win at any cost this includes hackers.

They have insulted us all that tried to help saying we pressured them into kicking hackers with our shitty attitude and comments towards them... They want to cheat in games let them go play FZ

PostSubject: Re: EK|

EK|

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Public Talk :: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare-