Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

Juggertastic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jugger

Macedonia Posts : 346
Joined dZp : 10/02/2013 Location : Macedonia
GameRanger ID : 1684457

View user profile

PostSubject: Juggertastic Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:42 pm

This post will be a little bit longer since i have some things to say and i cant keep things short since im an asshole and i want to take your time  Laughing
After more than 3 years in the clan i would like to announce my retirement. There are more then just one reason for me to do this but the main is that i havent got the time i used to for gaming. Started working in a new hospital and all of my attention is focused there as well all of my free time, and to be honest i havent been very clan active the past months so i dont think theres anything left from me to contribute to the clan. I loved the time spent within this community and im so grateful that i made friends outside the game. Just to be clear i wont dissapear (fuck you Nemesis Very Happy ) ill still be around on the site, maybe even install the game again, ill be on ts and ofc on whatsapp. So this is not a goodbye, just going quietly into retirement, where i can do some fishing, read some books and enjoying voting NO on imaginary clan apps..
For the older members- ty for everything, will never forget our times in ts and all the laughs and fun. And for the new members this is great for u (trust me)because u dont get to meet me Laughing

Netherlands Posts : 350
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juggertastic Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:20 am

Have you thought of golf?

But good luck mate, was always fun hanging about in ts with you Smile

Hope to see you once in a while Smile

“It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.”

Jakrs

Finland Posts : 246
Joined dZp : 07/05/2014 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 1408799

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juggertastic Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:21 am

United Kingdom Posts : 900
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juggertastic Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:34 am

We'll all miss you Jugger! But I'm happy it's not completely goodbye after all Wink

You better stay in touch!

Romania Posts : 501
Joined dZp : 23/05/2014 Location : Romania
GameRanger ID : 3296367

View user profile http://www.dzp-clan.com

PostSubject: Re: Juggertastic Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:45 pm

Enjoy your time Jugger and read more books study
Take care of yourself.

United Kingdom Posts : 976
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juggertastic Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:48 am

Oh.... Where do i start.

Dare you have been with the family so long although we know that work and real life has taken you away. You were here when |dZp| was left on it's knees by other and you were there and were one of the foundations on which all these new members stand today, without your support with the others there would be no |dZp|... So thank you for all you have given, for all the laughs and support... Also all the personal support you have given me when times were dark (you know). you said there is nothing left for you to contribute but just being you was always enough after the hard work you out in when needed we knew we could always turn to you.

I will miss you man and hope your real life goes well stay in touch and please if you play COD4 you may always wear the tag and know that your family will still be here when you come calling.

You have my FB and such anything else you want (no money Razz) all you have to do is ask and know there is always a place for you here!!

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juggertastic Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:14 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

India Posts : 1270
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juggertastic Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:28 pm

I would type out an essay thanking you and saying what a great guy you were but you are an asshole..but you're my asshole(that sounds weird but just go with it). I will shed a manly chocolate tear for you my friend. Take care and know that I'll be there if you need anything but you probably won't ask for anything cause you would know I'm useless.

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
Jugger

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juggertastic Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:00 pm

Aby ill be your hairy asshole forver

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juggertastic Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:57 pm

Jugger wrote:
Aby ill be your hairy asshole forver
uhm
<.<
>.>

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
layca

Netherlands Posts : 350
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juggertastic Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:24 am

"I will shed a manly chocolate tear for you my friend"

Is that a metaphor for pooping?

“It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.”

abysz

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juggertastic Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:05 am

layca wrote:
"I will shed a manly chocolate tear for you my friend"

Is that a metaphor for pooping?
Damn,I didn't even think of it that way. Jugger knows what I meant though.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juggertastic

Juggertastic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Public Talk :: General Talk-