Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

Clan War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
B2K Skaun

Serbia Posts : 5
GameRanger ID : I dont have

View user profile

PostSubject: Clan War Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:01 am

Hello guys,I am Skaun from Born 2 Kill clan. We often play clan wars so we would like to have an clan war with you guys too. We can have some sort of mutual comunication once we meet each other. Cheers
layca

Netherlands Posts : 353
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:35 am

Hey, we're more than willing to play against you. However, as you can imagine, we are construed in time, so we will most often play based on who's online, and not by a set time and date.

Could you tell us what you want to play (softcore, hardcore, promod?), and how you would envision this war to happen (time, ?v?, rulesets etc.).

“It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.”

B2K Skaun

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:22 am

Oh cool Smile basicaly we played sc,hc and even promod..but we would like to play softcore. Rules are simple,best of 5 maps,atleast 8 vs 8 players and that's it. Maps can be choosen by you or us,doesn't matyer. We can make it happen this Sunday,that how most of the players are free to join.
|dZp| =*Kert*=

Estonia Posts : 468
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:37 am

Wow. best of 5 maps? atleast 8v8 players? That is some long war. Are you guys even playing SnD?
Oh, and I've seen some B2K guys playing through gameranger so you should try that one too..it would be easy for you to contact us through gameranger!

Serbia Posts : 138
GameRanger ID : 2209510

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:59 am

They are playing TDM, we are SnD players and I doubt we can get 8 players online at the same time.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:14 am

Hmmm yes tdm guys. I mean we can do what you like,I'm gonna consult our clan so maybe we can play snd. Atleast it is important to keep in touch with each other
B2K Skaun

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:15 am

I don't know do you play tdm? Is that your kind of thing?
|dZp| =*Kert*=

Estonia Posts : 468
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:19 am

Oh man I mean tdm is fun. But we are way too good for tdm. You should really try that snd, it's all about tactics, it makes the game more fun. You guys need to start communicate and it will bond you and it will give you much more adrenaline!

India Posts : 1275
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:38 am

Yeah,we mostly just play SnD and that too hardcore. Best of 3 maps, first to 12 points wins. Each team selects one map and third map is chosen by the winner of a knife round. Oh and ask your clan mates about gameranger or you could even make an account yourself, it's pretty straightforward and that way we can talk real time.

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
layca

Netherlands Posts : 353
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:57 pm

B2K Skaun wrote:
Hmmm yes tdm guys. I mean we can do what you like,I'm gonna consult our clan so maybe we can play snd. At least it is important to keep in touch with each other

Although there are a few select few clans who play tdm in clanwars. The vast majority of teams/clans/organizations in cod4 play snd (this has been the case for the last 9 years, and prior cod games as well). This is also where all the magic happened in prize-money tournaments.

There are multiple modes in which it can be played of course, we ourselves play both promod and hardcore (though softcore wouldn't make much of a difference). The preference depends on the individual (though promod was the go-to-mode for competitive cod4; cybergamer and clanbase having held 1000+ teams in their snd ladders at the height of the game).

In promod, the rules are pretty straight forward, no elevators, no glitching through walls, no hacks, etc.

Hardcore takes most of the rules of promod as well, but includes specific rules regarding perks (since in promod all perks are set), these are most often no martyrdom, no juggernaut, and no last stand.

In snd, the rules for winning depend on the preference of the competition or teams. There are two main methods, which are best-of-rounds (first to 25, two maps), or best-of-maps (best out of three).

On a final note, the main difference between snd and tdm is the fact that goal of the game switches. It's no longer focused around killing the opponent as such, but more around gaining control of positions in maps, and working your way around and outsmarting your opponent (which is the reason why snd is near universally preferred over tdm for matches).

MadMax wrote:
They are playing TDM, we are SnD players and I doubt we can get 8 players online at the same time.

We could probably get 8 on when holidays start (December 24th, to January 8th).

“It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.”

B2K Skaun

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:40 pm

Guys,can you give me some kind of contac on facebook or whatsapp,so we can arrange everything. And yes,we play TDM because it is the best way that clans can fight Very Happy
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 1003
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:05 am

as long as we dont play softcore i am ok with TDM, does your team have a website?

India Posts : 1275
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:31 pm

|dZp| Yeoldegod wrote:
as long as we dont play softcore i am ok with TDM, does your team have a website?

http://www.b2kill.com/ <---this should be it.

What rules do you usually follow in a hardcore TDM war? Just so we're on the same page. @Skaun

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan War

Clan War

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1