Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

phnxz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
phnxz

Germany Posts : 1
GameRanger ID : phnxz

View user profile

PostSubject: phnxz Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Hey everbody, how you guys doin?

GameRanger #ID (Numbers): ...

Evolve(optional):

Steam: acidisins

Game Information:

In-Game Nickname: phnxz-

Previous nicks: phnxzurrr, phnxzr

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No): Yes

Are you used to playing clanwars: Yes. I used to play mostly ESL at the start. Played for highly decorated teams (at least in Germany) in the EAS (Amateur Series) but never dedicated full-time for EPS. Played various tournaments, also on CG, invite, academy - not too sure about all those channels and names anymore though.

How many hours can you be online daily: As i mentioned earlier, i used to play a lot in the past. Since i stopped CoD4 around 2013 i just wanna play some more serious than just public as my studying at uni allows me to.

Do you play CS GO (State your rank if yes): Since mid of 2016 not anymore. I was ranked Supreme though. (also see my steam if interested)

Personal Information:

Why do you want to join |dZp|: I met Axy on a public server who was one of the few people playing with his brain, since this is quite rare on pub we started small-talking and ended up playing some 2v2. He seems like a nice and skilled player for which reason i expect same from you guys Smile. I just wanna play some good old CoD4 in an healthy, skilled environment enjoying good talks and just grab a couple of wins online.

What new things can you bring to our clan: I can bring my experience from various teams as Team-Leader, Scope, AK or SMG. Always had a passion for tactics and excecutes and enjoy a good team environment. Like to learn from your guys experience as well and have a good laugh too!

Previous clans and reason for leaving: cHaos esport, TLP - Team Linux Power, various mixed for online cups and tournaments (apparently xfire, where i kept record with, is not online anymore..) -> moving abroad and dying of cod4 in general.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes, i do.

Hope to hear you guys someday and meet you on the server,

Cheers,
Nick
layca

Netherlands Posts : 347
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: phnxz Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Hey, nice to see you've made an application. Most of the people who play here play on gameranger, the one you made. But there are also a number of people who play on steam.

I'll try to get the dzp Steam group up and running so you can add yourself there, you can find the GR id's of the members in the 'roster' on top of the website.

“It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.”

Mr.Master

Jordan Posts : 12
GameRanger ID : 3705820

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: phnxz Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Well, its a yes from me .
CrAzYx

United Kingdom Posts : 125
GameRanger ID : 5414293

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: phnxz Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:14 am

Yes From me budd nice playing with you good luck !

|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 965
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: phnxz Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:58 am

Not heard from this guy i will now close the topic. As a few of you liked him should he return active i will reopen this on

*TOPIC LOCKED*

PostSubject: Re: phnxz

phnxz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Recruitment :: Join Us-