Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

Server Rules: All admins must read & post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 954
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Ok guys as we have some newer members and admins applying and problems with this in the past i have decided to do a post regarding the matter, I would like everyone to read this post and please comment on this post to say you have read it and are aware of the rules. NO MATTER WHAT RANKS YOU ARE ALL MUST COMMENT

Simple rules for the behaviour of our admins first and what we expect from you....

Clan admin/non member admins will have to respect and follow the same rules as the other players. Any admin caught not following the rules or abusing his or her powers shall lose their admin rights and may face a ban from the servers.

All admins are expected to be extra courteous and friendly with new members and players. Good admins is what makes a server fun and fair to play on.

All admin should keep a cool head when judging a player. If an admin can’t keep his cool he shall have his right revoked.

All Admins will only Kick/ban for breaking of the rules not because of your own personal feelings towards the player

Teleporting, freezing, flaming or other admin powers is considered admin abuse. Forcing people to knife or play only the maps the admin likes is also considered admin abuse. This will result in the loss of admin right and or permanent ban from the server and clan.

Clan admin shall always wear the clan tag with no exception.

Clan admins represent the clan anywhere they go so please act accordingly. We do not want to hear how a clan admin is making a fool of themselves on another server. Misrepresenting the clan will automatically get you banned from the clan and server.

When banning or kicking in order to make life easy for the Staff here at |dZp| who have to review appeals and check on bans and such please when issuing use the rule that justifies the ban for example. !permban arthur WH. Repeated offenders of some rules should be temp banned this will save constant kicking and warning for you guys but please try to warn first.

AFK players Type !K NAME AFK
999 pinged players !k Name ci

This will save us a lot of time and save us having to come to you guys asking "why did you ban Arthur?" when he comes and complains about being banned we can just say you were hacking. All appeals must be done through the website by the player banned. Anyone not following this simple request will risk having admin rank removed as we monitor all bans kicks and warns done on the servers.

Lastly i am sorry this was such a long post but these things are important to make clear, Please if you have any questions or issues ask below but i will mention again all admins must read this and comment they understand and have read and are aware of the rules i won't be repeating these rules i expect all members to know them now and if you are not sure you can ask. ALL MEMBERS MUST DO THIS NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys all us |dZp| staff appreciate the time and effort ALL our admins put in to the servers and that all of you put in to making |dZp| the great clan with the fine reputation it has.

THOSE WHO DO NOT COMMENT RISK LOSING ALL ADMIN RIGHTS NO MATTER WHAT RANK OR POSITION YOU MAY HOLD IN THE CLAN OR WHO THEY ARE FRIENDS WITH

Written on behalf of the |dZp| Staff

#Longlivedzp

Finland Posts : 246
Joined dZp : 07/05/2014 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 1408799

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Policy read and understood.

United Kingdom Posts : 106
GameRanger ID : 5414293

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:10 am

Good to hear the server is back on its foot
Read and understood

Iced Earth

Jordan Posts : 43
GameRanger ID : 4435278

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:16 am

ok understood
Abysz

India Posts : 1271
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:31 am

Read stuff and am aware of said stuff.

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
GrammatonCleric

Serbia Posts : 34
GameRanger ID : 1438454

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:47 am

Last time there was a list of rules for comment.... i think that rule 9 was for wh. Anyway, read and understood!
layca

Netherlands Posts : 343
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:56 am

I've read it, nothing to disagree with here.

“It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.”

|dZp| =*Kert*=

Estonia Posts : 457
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:03 am

Yes sir! Understood sir!

Netherlands Posts : 374
Joined dZp : 22/8/2013 Location : The Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 847553

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:14 am

Read and understood! (;

Jordan Posts : 16
GameRanger ID : xivclan

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:59 am

Read and understood Laughing

Pakistan Posts : 21
GameRanger ID : 3347135

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Read it all , understood. Smile

I'm a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance.
Jakovec12

Croatia Posts : 14
GameRanger ID : 2703189

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Not sure if i m still external admin or not but if yes then i read and understood.
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 954
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:28 pm

@Jakovec... You will always be an external admin for our servers as we all want the same thing, clen GR and servers that have good admins that will not ban foolishly.

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules: All admins must read & post

Server Rules: All admins must read & post

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1