Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

read please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrAzYx

United Kingdom Posts : 133
GameRanger ID : 5414293

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: read please Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:55 am

some of the things u said like few days ago

''listen fucking idiot stay with it fucking old cunt,im joiing xg not your mother fucker clan u understand? pice of shit? fucking retard"

"go run ur 2434545 years inactive fucking lifeless ryan go get a life fucking retard"

and then you go all nice and be a good boy

''i already changed my attidude with people...im friendly now.."

listen you 2 face fuck .with no fucking brain and with no attitude  i highly suggest fucking off from the website u dumb 2 faced idiot

talking all nice and good but we all know ur still a fucking piece of shit get the hell out of the website stay out of it

god help the clan that would accept you

Last edited by CrAzYx on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
CrAzYx

United Kingdom Posts : 133
GameRanger ID : 5414293

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: read please Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:57 am

a 2 face idiot is always a 2 face idiot
talk shit = get shit on
show no respect = dont get no respect

"i hope u don't post insults in comments, i can't handle anymore ."
i hope u grow up and act your age or is it 10 or 12 or something?
jeez you are the worst guy i ever saw in this game
i'd rather forgive a hacker than forgiving someone like you

layca

Netherlands Posts : 350
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: read please Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:27 am

I've always seen that how others act towards you is a mirror of how you act towards others.

Your post is nice, but as you're aware one post won't change a lot. It takes time and mostly a change in perspective. If you flame, they flame back. If you use fullbright, others will get mad at you etc. People have memories.

This post is a nice start. I hope this change continues

“It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.”

MadMax

Serbia Posts : 133
GameRanger ID : 2209510

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: read please Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:51 am

oblivious

Iraq Posts : 585
Joined dZp : 21/04/2011 Location : iraq
GameRanger ID : 963569

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: read please Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:36 am

I have not been disrespected by you before , but you have insulted my clan and leader multi times and this leaves a bad mark for me and the rest of the members on you .

as axel said the post is a good start if you are being honest about it

but , fixing your problem with the clan here is something hard or maybe it cant work , if yeolde wanted to give you another chance maybe but then the members have their say too .

as far as i have witnessed watching u in clan wars or on ts u are hard to listen to someone and sometimes do stupid stuff (not calling you stupid) just telling u what u have to fix , for the better .

I dont think u are a hacker , as long as u provide the moss and etc stuff in your clan wars either as mixer or with a clan that u join .

If you get comments that you think are negative comments then dont go back to the same you were before consider it a normal reflex for your previous behaving and then think about it and reply with what you think is best to prove your attitude is changed .

United Kingdom Posts : 972
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: read please Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:52 am

bREAVEr`
Started conversation: Wednesday at 05:33 PM
listen fucking idiot,dzp ur clan ..stay with it fucking old cunt,im joining xg not joining ur mother fucker clan.. u understand? piece of shit? fucking retard go stay in ur clan dont put urself in other clans idiot...go run ur clan ..2434545 years inactive fucking lifeless ryan...stop saying im hacker...go get life..fucking retard

|dZp|Yeoldegod 71 Replied: Wednesday at 05:35 PM · Report
lmao your funny kid.

bREAVEr` 0
Replied: Wednesday at 05:38 PM · Report
yeah ofc nothing to say...really..go see ur self hahahaha kissing clan asses hzk..xg..go check ur clan lol

|dZp|Yeoldegod 71
Replied: Wednesday at 05:40 PM · Report
my clan is doing great and we are working with other clans to make GR a better place without busted players and players that are just toxic like yourself.

Have a great day Khalid

|dZp|Yeoldegod 71
Replied: Wednesday at 05:44 PM · Report
oh as for having a life i work 55hrs per week in a great job for 30k per year, i am married with one child and another due in 7 days so who needs to look at their life? me or the toxic child trying to question me?

|dZp|Yeoldegod 71
Replied: Wednesday at 09:08 PM · Report
Hey Sad,

This is what you would be recruiting into your clan as well as him being busted.

Thought you ought to see the real Breaver as 90% of GR know him mate

This was from last Wednesday for all members who did not see it when i shared it on whatsapp.

Where to start with this one.... 3 days ago you wrote this to me because i gave my opinion on your application on a clans website. A clan |dZp| are allied with and between a few clans we are starting to form something to help clean the GR community. (i thought i would tell you though i know you wont care)

You say you have haters here and i know that will mainly be aimed at me "hating" you. Well lets get one thing straight right now.... Hate is a strong word and is full of emotion, To say that i have anything close to that feeling regarding you would be taking it to far I merely dislike you and your attitude towards people, i hate the fact you have lied to me and my friends on many occasions about many things and trust is something i rate highly when selecting people i could get along with or even have a friendship with.

You are a blacklisted player not only because of this MOSS issue but from before where your IP proved it was you in that server. You will probably say it was your brother, uncle or favourite pet that used the hacks but i have heard this all before and as previously mentioned you have lied on so many things when it comes time for you to want us to have faith in what you say how are we meant to go against our past experiences with you and suddenly believe you are telling the truth. Life does not work like this and a bridge burnt is rarely rebuilt.

Your words you sent to me that i posted above say everything i need to know about you as a person, you try to attack people on the most personal level you think possible with me it was my age, my life and such but i think you ought to know i have an amazing life filled with friends online and offline and a growing family. Your words though they aim to hurt just show your incapable of change like you have told us 2 or 3 times in the past and always revert to your basic need to attack people.

You say everyone deserves a second chance. This is mainly just a belief made by those that require that second chance in order to open a window of hope, with your actions and insults towards me that said window has been nailed shut and bricked up and you will find no forgiveness from me at any point in your life. You may find this petty or say to your friends about how i don't forgive. on that i would say good, i want people to know that when you cross that line with me there is no going back and maybe they will not make the same mistakes you have.

In closing

This post has in no way changed my opinion after what happened 3 days ago and nothing at this point you can say will.

I don't hate you i just dislike your type

I have 0 respect for you which is still more than you have shown me, even when you have falsely given respect and turned to attack right after you don't get what you want.

oh yeah...

P.S you have 48 hrs for your friends in |dZp| to stand up for you and change my mind about deleting your account again from this website.

Goodbye Khalid.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: read please Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:22 pm

A person does not change in 3 days sorry but i have heard all this from you before.

I am done with this topic i will leave it to you guys.

If anyone would like me to leave Breavers account active you can let me know here or in a pm somewhere but this player will remain on our recruitment blacklist for as long as i am leader and this will not change.

Netherlands Posts : 350
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: read please Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:51 pm

I gotta comment for your mature reaction. Yeolde is right, a person cannot change from 0 to 100 within 3 days. But someone can make the decision to make a start within 3 days.

At this point your history still clings to you. But i'm confident that sticking with your new goals will help you in time.

“It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.”

Velgar:)

Jordan Posts : 26
GameRanger ID : 5603318

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: read please Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Its been a month since I came back to the game. Everytime i see u play, you respected me and i never saw u throwing insults. I dont remember ur past attitudes. I just said my opinion and i leave it to dzp members.
|dZp| Yeoldegod

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: read please Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:51 pm

well i have been asked to leave your acount here but if you want to be childish as normal when i get to my pc i will ban your account.

Just pathetic some people never change even when given the chance

PostSubject: Re: read please

read please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1