Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

Gosu apply

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Croatia Posts : 1
GameRanger ID : -

View user profile

PostSubject: Gosu apply Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:36 am

Contact Information:

GameRanger #ID (Numbers): not sure haven't opened it in a while since i've been mostly playing cw's, public tournaments, and big Esl tournaments once in a year which last over 2 months each

GameTracker Profile (Optional):

Game Information: call of duty 4? Idk xd

In-Game Nickname: Gosu

Previous Nicknames: only known as Gosu
(you application may be affected if you hie previous names and we find out)

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak,...): started playing in november 2007 when the game was released, my first entered Esl tournament was in 2013 and been active in those tournaments ever since, also in top #3 sniper players in Esl adria since 2015

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No): Yes

Are you used to play clan wars?: i just said that above xd

How many hours can you be online daily?: 3-5h daily

Do you play CS:GO?: nope

Personal Information: What to say about myself? Im 19 years old, finished school for a chef and working as a chef for the past 2 years, on my free time im either wasted from partying booze and weed or playing cod4 xd pretty much it

Why do you want to join |dZp|: dzp is oldschool clan been here since the begining and advance of clan's in cod 4 community and i never had the chance to apply since i was a hzk member for over 4 years, and before that i was mostly clanless and mixing for tournaments and cw's

What new things can you bring to our clan: i can show u some pretty badass and fun things that not most players wouldn't dare to do in some serious battles as cw's and shit xd

Previous clans and reason for leaving: as i said hzk 4+ years, it fell apart no one of old members is active in cod anymore so i decided to leave, started clan myself with trix and not much later we made a cw team called 420, but it soon fell apart
(your application may be affected if you hide previous clans)

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes but i prefer discord, don't you?

Additional information (Optional): nothing more i think xd
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 1010
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gosu apply Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:27 am

Unfortunately we are not currently recruiting or looking to ad to our squad. We have a policy of only recruit a certain number and integrating those players before thinking about adding more.

Thank you for your interest in joining |dZp| and when recruitment opens again you would be welcome to apply.

Gosu apply

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Recruitment :: Join Us :: Accepted Players-