Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.See the tournament detailsRegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

Boo wants to join you guys !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boo

Jordan Posts : 2
GameRanger ID : 8503697

View user profile

PostSubject: Boo wants to join you guys ! Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:09 pm

GameRanger #ID (Numbers):8503697

Steam:steamcommunity.com/id/mohamad_jaffaly

Origin id : J4FFALY

GameTracker Profile (Optional):

Game Information:-

In-Game Nickname:Boo

Previous Nicknames: No previous nicknames ... (iwas inactive for like 3years)

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak,...):I have been playing since 4 years/ my best killstreak was 58  kills on strike.

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No):No

Are you used to play clan wars?:Yes

How many hours can you be online daily?: 8 hours per day

Do you play CS:GO?:Yes (was DMG, now unranked because i play it rarely)

Personal Information:

Why do you want to join |dZp|:I find dZp one of the greatest clans that ever made on GR

What new things can you bring to our clan:I can create a Youtube channel for dZp players .. and start recond clan wars .. and  good Montages ..
  Previous clans and reason for leaving: D|K was an egypitan clan in last 3 years ... they closed it .. cuz they was inactive [eVo] in the last 2years and ranger M closed it too .... and opp now i want to left it if i joined dZp ...
  Do you have TeamSpeak3?:Yes
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 1066
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Boo wants to join you guys ! Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:13 pm

You seem to of found an old application from somewhere on the website.. where did you find this one or was it copy paste questions from another application?

Please fill out the new application there are just a few changes but important information to us.

Contact Information

GameRanger #ID (Numbers):

Steam ID:

Game Information

In-Game Nickname:

Previous nicks(Your application may be affected if you hide previous names and we find out):

COD4 Experience:

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No)?:

Are you used to playing clanwars?:

How many hours can you be online daily?:

What other games do you play?:

Personal Information

How would you rate your English?:

Why do you want to join |dZp|?:

What new things can you bring to our clan?:

Previous clans and reason for leaving(Your application may be affected if you hide previous clans):

Do you have TeamSpeak3?:

Do you use Moss or Fraps?:

Additional information(optional):

Please Include a FULL moss file with this application. This Moss file must not be edited in any way (Edited moss = Rejected application)

If you are accepted as a member and if you wish to join our whatsapp group please contact a Admin or Leader. (Please be aware this is a busy group)

Jordan Posts : 2
GameRanger ID : 8503697

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Boo wants to join you guys ! Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:36 pm

GameRanger #ID (Numbers): 8503697

Steam ID: mohamad_jaffaly

Game Information

In-Game Nickname: Boo

Previous nicks(Your application may be affected if you hide previous names and we find out): no previous nick .. (iwas inactive for like 3years )

COD4 Experience: I started playing COD4 in 2012 i was playing TDM and FFA ... in 2013 i JOINED a an egyption clan named D|K .. and since that i started on SnD and playing many clanwars .. and i had a good movments and sniper quick scopes ... and once i played on strike my kills was 58 .. Deaths :12 and after that i left cod4 for a while i was studying so hard these days .. and i back in 2014 d|K was closed and i was very sad.. cuz my friends were inactive i contacted Ranger M and starts playing with [eVo] 2014 , 2015, and i went inactive again .. since that and i was playing BF4 and Bf4 on origin

and i back in 2017 17 Aug and iam playing now very good ..
Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No)?:No

Are you used to playing clanwars?:Yes

How many hours can you be online daily?:8 per day

What other games do you play?:BF4 BF3 CSGO

Personal Information

How would you rate your English?:7\10

Why do you want to join |dZp|?: I find dZp one of the greatest clans that ever made on GR

What new things can you bring to our clan?: I can create a Youtube channel for dZp players .. and start recond clan wars .. and good Montages ..

Previous clans and reason for leaving(Your application may be affected if you hide previous clans)Very Happy|K was an egypitan clan in last 3 years ... they closed it .. cuz they was inactive [eVo] in the last 2years and ranger M closed it too .... and opp now i want to left it if i joined dZp ...

Do you have TeamSpeak3?:Yes

Do you use Moss or Fraps? both of them
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 1066
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Boo wants to join you guys ! Sun May 06, 2018 7:20 pm

Player has join a Sub par hacker clan called Qc! we wish him luck because he will need it.

**APPLICATION CLOSED**

**TOPIC LOCKED**

PostSubject: Re: Boo wants to join you guys !

Boo wants to join you guys !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Recruitment :: Join Us-