Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.See the tournament detailsRegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

PhoeNix, who is that ?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PhoeNix*

Romania Posts : 1
GameRanger ID : andreasix

View user profile

PostSubject: PhoeNix, who is that ?! Sat May 05, 2018 5:02 am

Good evening old friends, I have stumbled upon GameRanger once again ! Even more since Tunngle is officially gone nowadays. Great to see some activity here ! How are the servers doing ? How's everyone doing ? is CoD4 on GameRanger still viable ? Many, many questions. I guess for a lot of the new faces that I've seen on the ROSTER it's gonna be hard to figure out who I am but perhaps the others can help you out Smile . It's great to see this clan hasn't died tho in the past couple of years from what I've seen and heard a lot of new clans were created and it's a hard time to keep up, everything is discovered now, from hosting to B3 to mods to anything at all so it's even harder to stand out ! I see that the pressure, the thirst for Clanwars is still well alive Smile I have played a lot recently on Retail servers and hackers are literally everywhere, tons of bans go out each week. Is GameRanger infected with this disease as well ? Anyhow, overall is awesome to see this 10 year + game still being played by so many people. Since the beginning of this year I've started to play this god awful Fortnite game and in my spare time I'd like to enjoy some CoD4 once again. Will I be a welcomed guest Smile ?

Hope you're having a blast out there, and remember, No one will ever be as drunk as JaBAA...
A$$A$$iN

Iraq Posts : 607
Joined dZp : 21/04/2011 Location : iraq
GameRanger ID : 963569

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: PhoeNix, who is that ?! Sat May 05, 2018 6:46 am

Hello, Phoenix glad to see that you are still okay, though you haven't check on us since alot.
ofc you are welcomed as a guest anytime feel free to meet us at ts3

Estonia Posts : 489
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: PhoeNix, who is that ?! Sat May 05, 2018 6:46 am

PhoeNix* wrote:
  No one will ever be as drunk as JaBAA...

wait whaaat?!?

PostSubject: Re: PhoeNix, who is that ?!

PhoeNix, who is that ?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1