Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

RECRUITMENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
m3hm3d*

Bosnia & Herzegovina Posts : 91
Joined dZp : 26/07/2011 Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
GameRanger ID : 1975241

View user profile

PostSubject: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:26 am

Ok guys, why the fu*k we refuse so many players.We had 10 requests only one was received.
You refuse players on the basis of RECRUITMENT FORM?! But you forgot the most important his game-skills!
Today I spec one player who had the amazing ability, but we rejected it because his RECRUITMENT FORM was too weak.
When people write rec.form, they write what is most important, no one has time to write a novel about yourself..

We have 33 MEMBERS but there were only a few when is cw..
In addition, we have several members who .. who can not compete with the other in cw,  they get owned so easy and it affects to the result.
We have a very stupid system.

cheers.

Don't be racist, hate everyone.
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 1003
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:38 am

m3hm3d* I think we are looking for players who plays 3 hours and more in the servers to watch the servers from hackers and breaking rules not a pro players just they want to add dzp tag and that's it ...
and u talk about clan wars and u need pro players to play the clan wars ? so tell me who leaved us in the middle of the clan war last time ?? and its was a hard clan war , you just leaved the clan war and just 4 members left playing we was 7 players !!!

United Kingdom Posts : 902
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:40 am

The stricter recruitment system is a good thing in my opinion. Remember when we let anyone in with a quick glance at their form? We ended up with 70 members aye, but many were inactive, many were poor players, and many were complainers, whiners, and generally immature. I think we've learned from that. 

And for all but about 2 cw's we've had, we've had twice the number of members of the people we were fighting, and I have been forced many a time to asked our players to spec. 

And a lot of the rejected forms were based on gameplay as well.

Ok it's true that, for some people, it's harder to write a good form because of their level in english, but   for forms that are only half completed or filled in with minimum consideration? 

I honestly think it's a very good system Smile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:51 am

i always look carefully at people and not just there forms but there does have to be something that we are looking for in these forms or why fill them out?

rough English does not bother me in the slightest.... lack of thought and effort and excitement does and what people say or don't say in a form tells you a lot about the person.

the person you mention had already had their application refused by Hoegy, me and a few others.... i may of looked on it more kindly if he had of even taken our advice and comments to heart and amended it.
m3hm3d*

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:09 am

@JIhaX We already have 30 members and only 5 are active on servers.ANd for that cw, we ware 6, i really gtg, someone was spec. i asked him to replace me and he did.
You've had enough players, that after I do not know why and who is still left.

@Arctic quote "..but many were inactive, many were poor players, and many were complainers, whiners, and generally immature" -Dude, we are already full of these guys.

And many players are not checked, only seen a few times by a someone.

And again "for some people, it's harder to write a good form because of their level in english"
BRAVO! But you guys does not take into consideration when you vote.
Some proof http://i83.servimg.com/u/f83/18/31/89/35/untitl10.png

@Yeoldegod Nice words, but Example: http://www.dzp-clan.com/t146-can-i-join-dzp  Refuse!
You wrote "i am just not feeling it in your application" wtf?!

Arctic

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:27 am

But like I said before, some of those recruitments weren't even filled in properly.

Who exactly do you mean when you say our clan is filled with immature players? (PM me this, if you don't want to start a fight in the forums). There's no one in particular that I can point the finger to. And none of our members were as bad as some we had before (i'm sure you'll remember the ones).

When I vote, I want someone who I'll be glad to call upon in a cw, I never vote without seeing their gameplay, unless of course their application is absolute shite. but I also want someone I can rely on for cw dates or other events. and I want to see them motivated (it's when players lose motivation that clans fade away). 

It doesn't mean they have to be active 24/7. With the summer coming, no doubt people will be gaining a bit of slack. I know I certainly want to enjoy mine Smile

United Kingdom Posts : 1003
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:32 am

common guys don't make of this a fight ! we here at same clan and friends ...

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:47 am

It's not a fight jihax, its a debate Wink 

it's good to have discussions about how we run things. Smile

Iraq Posts : 295
Joined dZp : 03/06/2013 Location : iraq
GameRanger ID : 3689567

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:02 am

Guys iam sorry Crying or Very sad ..for my un activity these days. because iam in the middle of my final exams and iam doing my best to stay online Crying or Very sad ...and aboat cw ...i can be with u in it if u want Smile .....

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:13 am

@m3hm3d sorry did my initial comment in this topic where i put "lack of thought and effort and excitement" not make that self explanatory. There was none in the Application therefore i voted as every member has a right to without persecution.

you took the end of my sentence from that post and put it out of context in relation to the subject... when the full sentence is read the "i just don't feeling it in your application" makes perfect sense as the closing of a sentence as was intended.... as seen below!

"not sure you have given enough of a good reason for wanting to join.... i want to read what you wrote and think "Wow this guy wants in and can help us expand into a better clan". i am just not feeling it in your application."

to clear things up he was not refused today he was refused a few days ago and reapplied with same application even after our comments that he needed to put a bit more in. he could of even added it in a post if he had wanted to as others have.

i don't see why we are having to justify our decisions or have them scrutinized by anyone other than Hoegy.
Jugger

Macedonia Posts : 346
Joined dZp : 10/02/2013 Location : Macedonia
GameRanger ID : 1684457

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Dont want to butt in on your discussion but I dont think that anyone knocking on the door deserves a spot in dzp, no matter how good he plays. As the guys said before thers a lot of other factors that we should look before we give a yes vote, including a good app form. Its better to say no now, than later when the things go south, and misjudging a new member could do a great deal of damage to the dzp reputation. From the last 15 app thers 1 or 2 guys that trully deserved a place in the team and 1 of them is war lion.Most of these guys just want to get member status for the admin rights, and ive said before we need quality not quantity, so i think that this req system works perfectly in my opinion, thx to the guys who are ever present on the forums and servers

Iraq Posts : 295
Joined dZp : 03/06/2013 Location : iraq
GameRanger ID : 3689567

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Thx Juggernaut Embarassed .. As Juggernaut said i think this system works perfectly in my opinion too..
m3hm3d*

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:46 pm

System is good but it needs to improve, you guys(some) vote with No for no apparent reason, an explanation.

When people write rec.form, write short and clear, but you require more and you does not take into consideration his level in english, etc.

Give these people a chance to see how they will behave, as before Academy members, but I think there is no time, patience or desire.

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:05 pm

What would you like to see improved M3h?
m3hm3d*

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Firstly find someone to check these players, their game plays, as I was before asked you.

And when someone vote No, give a reason, the real reason.

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:51 pm

But we are not seeking for players which only has skill, they also need to be social and able to give there own opinions, those are players where you can build on and are able to help this clan expanding.
m3hm3d*

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:08 am

Of course, but until now you have never seen his gameplay.
Just reject it on the basis of rec.form.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT

RECRUITMENT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1