Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

- SHOUTBOX -

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 902
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:27 pm

ooo i've never heard of this festival!

Croatia Posts : 135
GameRanger ID : 5781434

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:30 pm

1 question, why don't we have enough rights to change the maps on our servers?

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:32 pm

This is the power of Clan Members! Razz

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Map changing is only available for Admins+ . This is because I don't even see a reason to change map. It's very annoying to do so and it will make people leave for sure. As for the 30 seconds at the end, some people want to chat after the game ''gg'' or make a new class, take a quick break and so on. No need for this command unless map really causes somehow troubles such as lag.
Kyox

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Alright, just wanted to know.

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:29 pm

some servers may allow lower ranks to switch this is not the defualt and they have set this up themselves which looking at the servers causes more fights than anything, in the SS SnD server 3 admins were fighting and switch between the maps they wanted 6 or 7 times before they stopped.
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 902
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:44 am

Just a little point I'd like to make. I know many of you have different names for different places on different maps. But I would appreciate it if you made the effort to remember what WE as a clan call them.

When you have 10 new members all calling an area a different name and trying to enforce it on everyone else, it becomes quite unmanageable. We have reasons for calling the places as they are, even if they don't seem quite as logical as your own name for them. Cheers!

United Kingdom Posts : 1004
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:53 am

i agree or otherwise it can become very confusing, saying the same spot as everyone else means that when you say a spot those still alive can instantly know where the enemy are in relation to there position. confusion can cost time which in the end can cost the lives of your team mates and ultimately Wars

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:54 am

agreed
Kyox

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:55 am

http://gyazo.com/e35f0b309629c01ec793a16c344019bc

IMHO I think n|1 is not hacking, just wanted to show you this. It doesn't mean anything but still, I want to hear other people's opinion. Maybe we should give them a chance, your choice.
|dZp| =*Kert*=

Estonia Posts : 470
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:01 am

Well. when we played 1 guy hacked as fuck. He failed to send us any ss..well he did but like 40 ss from different clanwars and other guy send us a virus instead of ss. We asked about him (dont remember the names tho) and they said he is new in clan..Yeolde can confirm

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:11 am

ok so this is EXACTLY what happened

we played against N|1 and were winning 3 of their players went out from game and came back and suddenly they were hacking, we were 100% sure of this as we were testing them with UAV and such on crossfire.

After the war which we didn't even bother counting as we were that convinced of them hacking by how they behaved towards us we asked them for there SS what we got from them were repackage mixed SS from many different CW's and other teams, not even from the players we requested them from. these were totally useless to us in every way.

Kert approached n|1 on behalf of |dZp| and he was laughed at for bringing up the fact they were not legit war SS and requesting real ones, he was then told if he wanted them he could go on FaceBook and fight to see if he can get them and then they refused to talk anymore unless we went to facebook about it, this is just not what we expect from a clan and defo not the level of respect that should be given to an opposing team. So after this they tried to ask for a CW i was told "want a CW see if you can get your SS this time lol".

there was also one copy of SS we could not open as the file was actually a virus that was enough to destroy a PC within a few days of being there

Yes they were hacking and no we wont be treated in this way.
Kyox

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:49 am

Wow, didn't know that. Well now I understand why you guys don't want to play against them and I actually agree with that decision. Thank you for your clarification.

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:30 am

Alright the servers are pretty fucked up right now because we are getting DDoS attacks every single day. It keeps shutting down our servers or make them lag and in most of the cases I'm unable to restart them and I have to ask CraZy who is not around always.

They will buy a new and better server soon enough and we expect that all of the problems will be gone. After that I will add the Final Killcam on SnD as voted previously and we should get a newer version of xlrstats (web). At the moment it isn't working anymore and it's no point of repairing it. We're making backups so data shouldn't be compromised.
layca

Netherlands Posts : 356
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:53 am

PhoeNix* wrote:
because we are getting DDoS attacks every single day..

well.., someone was mad about the ban..

“It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.”

Jakrs

Finland Posts : 246
Joined dZp : 07/05/2014 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 1408799

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:59 pm

There are these "my brother used hacks and blablabla plz unban me." They are just so mad.

Estonia Posts : 470
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:41 pm

Like I understood it's not only our servers

Georgia Posts : 291
Joined dZp : 08/12/2010 Location : Georgia
GameRanger ID : 1810479

View user profile http://www.dzp-clan.com/

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:47 pm

this morning !!

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:36 am

TRAITOR PLAYS IN SPID TDM !!!
layca

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:54 am

you have to admit that SPID servers are perfect servers for high scores though

“It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.”

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:06 am

with the 5000 point win limit it means you can get a lot more kills in too, i don't like the server though it is over populated by noob perks and they just get on my nerves.

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:03 am

Do you guys want me to add your Internal Wars and Tournaments results to our Clan Wars results page?

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:11 am

Good idea mate, but first we need to see Yeoldegod's or Arctic's opinion.
Kyox

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:25 am

Imo we should only have our cw results on our Clan Wars results page, no need to mix all those things together.
layca

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX - Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:33 am

internal wars are fun to do, but the results shouldnt be posted in my opinion, that's between the players and can be a possibility for conflict

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - SHOUTBOX -

- SHOUTBOX -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Public Talk :: General Talk-