Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

cw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hitmaniraq

Iraq Posts : 281
GameRanger ID : 4163147

View user profile http://www.dzp-clan.com

PostSubject: cw Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:00 pm

hey guys something we need to work it guys really

This has angered me there are 6 of the team present went to the Make a clan war only 2want to come and play.
went to rest because I do not really answer me this one thing we have to work it you guys.

Important information this is not the first time but it's the 100 ^^ scratch 
Z00M

India Posts : 110
GameRanger ID : 4095729

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: cw Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:05 pm

From tomorrow i.e. Sunday I will be on regularly and I will join u guyz to improve myself and team just one more day mate fitness
Abysz

India Posts : 1277
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: cw Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Well I was there and ready..too bad I couldn't do my 1st clan war with dzp Sad

BUT,I'm ready to play anytime I'm on Very Happy

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"

PostSubject: Re: cw Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:34 am

some people might of been busy, or not had enough time to play a CW. I know that i sometimes log into GR when i am working in case people find hackers in servers i can at least be contacted, but i would be unable to play at those times.

in no way meant to offend you but i doubt you have tried to make 100 CW's so i don't think its happen quite that many times.

you could instead try an get a list on "online times" when people know they will be free and able to Play and try to bring a practice team together like that. i would myself try to fit in with what times other can come on and play.

|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 1004
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: cw Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:25 am

I really don't think that we have players have a free time to play in lol Smile just a few like 5 to 8 members are free and u see them plays every day
all are busy Very Happy all in summer all studding and I hate that hehehe Razz

Iraq Posts : 295
Joined dZp : 03/06/2013 Location : iraq
GameRanger ID : 3689567

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: cw Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:49 am

ya i agree with JIhaX and Yeoldegod Very Happy ... well in fact that you see me just here because my re final exams will be in 1/9 ...and i'am Preparing for it..so i can't play until i finish it Razz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cw

cw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Public Talk :: General Talk-