Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

Is recruitment really Closed or open for some 'SPECIAL' players? :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. MEGA

India Posts : 22
GameRanger ID : 3825151

View user profile

PostSubject: Is recruitment really Closed or open for some 'SPECIAL' players? :) Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Hello,

This is something you really need to explain it to me (:, Few while ago, when Flo and Vinyard joined, My friend asked to join and then Arctic said recruits were closed for EVERYONE. Does 'EVERYONE' doesn't include them ? (: And the rule of dZp says you must be 17 or Older ( NO EXCEPTIONS )
I couldn't join because I was less than 17 and Hoegy said no exceptions ? nono  Then why you made an exception for Flo? Or please update the rules that you can make some 'EXCEPTIONS'.

Anyways have a look at my application and you'll know.  think 
Code:
http://www.dzp-clan.com/t82-application-to-join-dzp-clan-mr-mega
Thank You.

PostSubject: Re: Is recruitment really Closed or open for some 'SPECIAL' players? :) Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Flo has been a friend of the clan for a long time, and very active on our servers. Times has changed and i decided to make an exception for him cause he's acting much more mature then his age is saying.
Mr. MEGA

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Is recruitment really Closed or open for some 'SPECIAL' players? :) Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Okay,
Though, I've always wanted to be a part of |dZp|, But saying again, Age really doesn't matter for maturity or so in all cases. Rolling Eyes  No 
Regards,
Mega.
Mr. MEGA

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Is recruitment really Closed or open for some 'SPECIAL' players? :) Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:02 pm

I honestly couldn't find any other good clan as |dZp| on gameranger, It's so a mature and especially 'WELL-MANAGED' clan, plus great communications. :/ love 

PostSubject: Re: Is recruitment really Closed or open for some 'SPECIAL' players? :) Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:24 pm

It's really appreciated and i've told you before that you're always welcome on our site and servers.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is recruitment really Closed or open for some 'SPECIAL' players? :)

Is recruitment really Closed or open for some 'SPECIAL' players? :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1