Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

I thought it z][t is a mature clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
R3ap3R

Poland Posts : 194
GameRanger ID : 2631124

View user profile

PostSubject: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Today morning i join to Pss Yoda in Icon PM server, we play some time, and z][t stubear join.
Well on the beggining he start insulting me, wtf, im didnt even know this kido.

Whats going on with GR. im realy thinking about leaving GR(fucking kindergarden), this place is full of noobs, kids.
Abysz

India Posts : 1271
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:48 pm

I hear you Reaper. So much shit going on GR nowadays with people randomly insulting the clan. I mean,wtf is going on here? Somebody give me the courage to brush these idiots off as insecure pricks.

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
Abysz

India Posts : 1271
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:11 pm

So,this just in from Flo( It seems like he can't make an account). He wanted to say this:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not the real stubear, zt's tag is like z][t | , not like z][t. (From Flo)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm guessing this is another one of ripper's ass moves?

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:16 pm

haters are going to hate no matter what we say or do.... i think the best plan of action is to do what we are doing and play the best game we can. let the kids talk and any abuse you get is just kids that don't know how to handle a situation in a grown up way.

people like this will never change and we should use this more to our advantage than let it affect us in a negative way. people will see their words on the servers and on FB, how you react will define you as a person in their eyes and how they act is just defining them as pathetic kids.

Long Live the |dZp|

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Well spoken Yeold. The best thing to do with those kind of players is just to ignore them. Trust me, they will stop eventually cause they will feel annoyed. And our clan will still keep it's mature image.
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 954
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:03 pm

every day I meet every day iam getting insult becuz iam from Israel and some time becuz iam dzp member... every day iam ignoring them but I really start to get mad and angry this days becuz of this things in GR I played 6 years in Steam games and I never get insulted in all the 6 years of gaming
so the only thing I can do for now its just to play in dzp servers and just to talk and be friend with dzp members Smile
peace

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:18 pm

i can see how they would make you angry with constant abuse mates, and yes it can be upsetting. this is where i think we need to talk about the respect to our members rules being enforced more firmly within our servers.

I must say that i myself get mad just reading some to the BS that's said to you guys so for you it must be that 100 times over. your calm head in these situations like Hoegy said keeps a mature image of this clan and we will show them all with our gaming what we are made of.

m3hm3d*

Bosnia & Herzegovina Posts : 91
Joined dZp : 26/07/2011 Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
GameRanger ID : 1975241

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:51 pm

I do not know, why you give a fuck what he says?!
There will always be people like that in GR and in real life, you should learn to fight or dont give a fuck.

Don't be racist, hate everyone.
R3ap3R

Poland Posts : 194
GameRanger ID : 2631124

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:32 pm

I am m3, i am.
Mr. MEGA

India Posts : 22
GameRanger ID : 3825151

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:26 pm

This is some fake guy trying to bring shame on z][t |, I'm sure. And stubear doesn't disrespects anyone . Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:32 pm

mega it will just be xT| R!pper again.... he is a silly kid who is known to us for doing this
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 895
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:38 pm

I've played a couple of times with stubear, he doesn't act like that normally, most likely fake, and most likely ripper (again). But hey, the point of this clan is to have cool people to play with, as long as no one in dzp is acting like this, i couldn't care less.

Serbia Posts : 75
GameRanger ID : 4254551

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:53 am

That's a fake Stu. He is personal friend of mine, not a kid, he is over 30 years old, and for my 2 years gaming, he never insulted anyone. And this nickname is not written properly.

Hi guys ! (:

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:56 am

OOh you're still with us mate?
hitmaniraq

Iraq Posts : 281
GameRanger ID : 4163147

View user profile http://www.dzp-clan.com

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:01 am

ohh hey bro

PostSubject: Re: I thought it z][t is a mature clan Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:02 am

Hey Bebop Very Happy good to hear from you matey, hope your doing well
Sponsored content