Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

B3 Shit :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
m3hm3d*

Bosnia & Herzegovina Posts : 91
Joined dZp : 26/07/2011 Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
GameRanger ID : 1975241

View user profile

PostSubject: B3 Shit :) Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:36 am

Hello gentlemens

First of all, tell me why we left manu admin and start using b3?!
Why make our lives more complicated?
Why is it better b3 than manuadmin? Let's be realistic, manuadmin has commands that we all love and use, for example !nextmap, !time, !killed, !owned etc..

And, i play whole weekend on our servers(tdm,dom,hq), and I noticed that players who break the rule ,they will not be kicked (ex: for using RPG, GL, LS..)

If we want our servers clean, we should return manu admin mod. Smile
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 900
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:09 am

Manu is a lot easier to use, and a lot easier to set up, but also a lot easier to hack (apparently, I have no idea how it works xD). The server was getting hacked once/twice every day, and people who did it were setting everyone as admins and master admins, and just killed the server.

Phoenix and Hoegy tried doing some stuff like changing certain characters in the server name/ip/code/thingy-ma-jiggy to weird russian characters to discourage it, but the hackers were determined to get our servers in particular.

Maybe we could switch back to manu eventually, but for now, we'd rather have a harder admin system than a hacked server. cereal

United Kingdom Posts : 900
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:11 am

maybe we can change one of the servers, as a trial, but the problem is that changing back to B3 is a bit of a pain if manu doesn't work out.

PS this hacker dude was kinda creepy, you should have seen the conversation he had with Hoegy :p

United Kingdom Posts : 967
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:25 am

i see thats the servers is going down at least 4 times in the one day and when they back it dont have b3 so no admins power given to us and many shit maps confused

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:14 pm

It is like Arctic is saying. We had to change Manu to B3 because it got hacked to often. We had to spent more time to reopen the servers then they were actually open. Since we got B3 it didn't happened once that the server got hacked. And if you see the Manu and B3 commands aren't that different. !kick, !ban and !permban are the same, only no !killed and i!owned command. Only cause of these to commands i'll not change the mod again! And is the servers are going down has nothing to do with B3, but with the internet connection of the server. It"s been laggy lately cause there maintaining the servers atm, so the lag will be over soon to.

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:15 pm

and about tha map, which ones would you like to delete? We've added a section in the forum called "server request". Post your complaint there and we will revview it.
Jugger

Macedonia Posts : 346
Joined dZp : 10/02/2013 Location : Macedonia
GameRanger ID : 1684457

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:25 pm

I found b3 as easy as the manu was, just needs some time to get used to it. Going from b3 to manu again will be a move backwards, too many idiot hackers on the prowl

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Can you explain a bit more detailed why you enjoy Manu more than B3 m3hm3d?
If you really enjoy !killed or !owned and stuff I can add them to B3 even more stuffs than that,its called ''custom commands'' and you can play around.
B3 is harder to hack and for me its a lot easier to use,for example finind persons,details about ban and lots of personal configured stuffs.
I wanted to add a plugin which will tell admins online when a player that got banned,joined but I left too early.

Moving back to Manu will be a downgrade,but anyway I'm not active now and its your choise,but a stupid one.

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Btw,there is a !nextmap lol!!! and even a !setnextmap but i think only in TDM,it doesnt send u respond message but it works,and also there is a !time
Please next time READ about something that u critic before u make urself look like a total idiot...
R3ap3R

Poland Posts : 194
GameRanger ID : 2631124

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Phoe u mean command - !toadmins ??
m3hm3d*

Bosnia & Herzegovina Posts : 91
Joined dZp : 26/07/2011 Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
GameRanger ID : 1975241

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:37 pm

I ask for reason why did we start using b3 and i got it. I really did not know about the hack. And not a word about the commands I just gave an example that I like on manu admin.

Now you solve the problem regarding the hacking server, but now we have servers full of noobs, and as I said: that players who break the rule ,they will not be kicked!

And PhoNix, do you know what it feels like when you get killed by RPG or GL several times?! hmm

Don't be racist, hate everyone.

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:34 am

Ask HoeGy to take a look at the antinoob plugin,but honestly last time i joined the servers i got warned myself for using Tube,and I'm admin,it does not care if you are admin or not.
If you are very confused about this B3,try read their homepage :p
I bet you didnt even check their website or commands list before you made this useless post.

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Lol , i agree with HoeGy
Wena

Egypt Posts : 158
GameRanger ID : 2645835

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Wed May 01, 2013 8:00 pm

i agree with m3h3md its manu admin is easy and cute Very Happy and i know we were hacked many time but guys i heard from other clans that icon can make manu admin cant be hacked like most of other servers run without hackers i know the leaders are doing much effort to make us good so thanks Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Sat May 04, 2013 1:36 am

Well , In ES'9 Server they have Alice admin mod. well i need to ask for it to give it to me before we try this "Alice Stuff"
Mr. MEGA

India Posts : 22
GameRanger ID : 3825151

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Sun May 19, 2013 2:22 am

I have a solution for you if you people want to use ManuAdminMod, All hackers do is get Masteradmin's GUID and use them, but there's a plugin in ManuAdminMod Forums called Admin Valid, It identifies the admin not only by Key-code but also by IP Address, hence no admin key spoofing, therefore no server hacking. Conclusion : No one can spoof the admins.

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Sun May 19, 2013 2:25 am

Yea, i've heard about thiis plugin. But for now, our B3 haven't been hacked so far. So we will stick to B3 for now. Smile
Mr. MEGA

India Posts : 22
GameRanger ID : 3825151

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Sun May 19, 2013 2:27 am

Yeah B3 is a better and advanced mod, just takes some time to get into. By the way, HoeGy please reply to my PM, sorry for typing it in this thread.

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :) Sun May 19, 2013 4:44 pm

I Know some guys who were hacked in the past servers on gameranger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B3 Shit :)

B3 Shit :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1