Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

Admins&Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Admins&Ranks Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:15 am

So with the cw's going on lately and tournaments and whatever you are there playing that I always hated and will always hate,our servers aren't really clean.

I'm joining TDM and TDM2 and there are always lots of hackers that I have to ban.Also I saw some of the members don't have their ranks set yet.

I talked to Voltron a bit about B3 and from what I can see we need some extra stuffs when the original servers will be back online.

-Maybe get a VIP status going on with apply on web and stuff or get more of our Members to Admin ranks
-Aimbot Detector plugin...there are lots of hackers and this would be useful.
-Echelon

These are things to discuss and maybe more so I want to hear thoughts and opinions regarding the administrating part of dZp specially from CLAN COUNSIL.

|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 965
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:31 am

what I see that we have many members inactive in gaming like:
Smoke90
DaW!D
LoTuS
S@nDrO
Slorever
FipsTheDog
Juggernaut
SHADOW
PiNo
JupKe
HoeGy
IceMan
WAR LION
and some member if they want to play they play max for 1h maybe 2h like
SuCces
M Power
Nemesis

p.s: I don't have any thing against u guys who I write your names at that list Razz so don't fight with me and say to me why u are talking about me lol cuz this happen to me before with some members,
inactive in gaming doesn't says that you are not useful for that clan or should be kicked Razz some of us have work in the clan like some of us working in b3,website,facebook,youtube,servers and you are doing great guys and I love u all <3

but in gaming we don't have active players to watch hackers in tdm and tdm2 especially and the other members I didn't add there name to the list they are playing every day at least 5 cw's and they are very active in snd server

maybe some of the members that they are not active in gaming they are busy in real life like working, studding , wife kids Razz
so I don't blame any one !!

and about the vip I don't agree with that - if you are not dzp member you can't get admin power in server even if its 20 ... I cant trust non dzp member when he is alone in the server and no one watching what he is doing there with admin power

India Posts : 424
Joined dZp : 22/05/2014 Location : india
GameRanger ID : 2519254

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:34 pm

i am new but i just give suggestion our servers most of the time without admins... and we need to make some old gr players as vip to take care our server...
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 900
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:02 pm

I get the feeling that it's not just an our servers, but on all the servers atm, especially the snd ones. Usualy when there's just 1 admin playing, it fills up within a map or so.

If anyone still doesn't have admin in the servers, tell Iceman, Yoeldegod, or myself!

We still have many members online, yesterday evening there were  at least 12 of us. I don't this this requires a big reform, just maybe pop into the servers from time to time, just for a couple of minutes to clean it.

We need to take extra care if we're to tag VIP's, but we could have PSS Bugi and PSS Yoda as vip's, as we're now friendly clan's with PSS, and they're trusted players and of course, the leaders. And then Hitty.

But i think we should have a discussion about every single non-dzp player. But i don't think we'll have too many vip's, we still have many many active members.

India Posts : 1270
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:31 pm

What Artic's saying is,give me 100 admin power and I'll make all your worries disappear. /runs.

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Anyone not with ranks set like Arctic said tell me or him or Yeol.
We should divide into two teams or something the cw+snd one and the TDM1 and TDM2.Maybe not all of us like to play snd like not all of us like to play tdm so it will be boring for the player :p
Flo

Netherlands Posts : 374
Joined dZp : 22/8/2013 Location : The Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 847553

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Maybe you should set |ES| RuliaN [20] on our TDM server, he asked me for vip because hes playing there alot and most of the time there are hackers. He's really trustfull and he putted me
[60] on their snd server.

United Kingdom Posts : 900
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:56 pm

I'd rather just start vip's with the PSS leaders first, as we had already discussed this with the leaders, but more may follow eventually.

Switzerland Posts : 119
Joined dZp : 07/04/2011 Location : Switzerland
GameRanger ID : 1451492

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Yeah I agree things are going pretty bad with the hackers. As Jihax pinpointed, I'm not playing a lot (master dissertation to give back in three weeks, work at the fire station etc... But I'm playing sometimes late in the night when no one is online and I think that's a good point) and when I m playing I get pissed quite rapidly because I spend most of the time spectating potential hackers and acting like a sherif.

To answer Iceman, yeah it could be an Idea to split the work, I m personally playing way more on TDM 1-2 than SnD. I normally try to go in the server that has no admin online if this happens (its a pain sometimes because I would appreciate to play more with other members) but it's true that sometimes I see the SnD server with no admin and don't want to go in because not in a SnD mood.

And yes Arctic, I definitely do trust the PSS guys and think we can make them VIP and also Hitty whose reliability is not to be proven. But I'm not so sure about other VIP, even within the clan we had in the past troubles with people abusing of their admin rights, it would be hard to control if we get more people. [Philosophical moment /on] power change the people, give admin rights to someone you trust and he can turn into a complete dumbass. You give them power, they want MORE power [Philosophical moment /off]

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:37 am

i really trust bugi and yoda but they are playing a lot in our servers ! and about hitty I think we must give him vip cuz he is playing a lot in our snd server

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:43 am

I actually won't agree at all with VIPS yet until we have echelon or something else to check the players past and their future actions otherwise I just can't trust people (might be because I got betrayed in real life so many times Very Happy )
m3hm3d*

Bosnia & Herzegovina Posts : 91
Joined dZp : 26/07/2011 Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
GameRanger ID : 1975241

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:05 am

I've talked about it a long time ago...

Don't be racist, hate everyone.
(X)edis×

Slovenia Posts : 39
GameRanger ID : 983533

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:40 am

hi all.can i ask for vip,i play litle more tdm server.have cca 6000 kills:D and hate noob hackers.
hitmaniraq

Iraq Posts : 281
GameRanger ID : 4163147

View user profile http://www.dzp-clan.com

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:51 am

am not trust X clan so no from me
|dZp| Yeoldegod

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:25 am

I trust edis and he is playing a lot in our tdm and snd
R3ap3R

Poland Posts : 194
GameRanger ID : 2631124

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Agree with Jihax, we can trust edis.
int3l [i7]

Ukraine Posts : 23
GameRanger ID : 3988504

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:21 pm

hi all .can i ask for vip,i play little more tdm server and hate noob hackers.
Kon

USA Posts : 75
GameRanger ID : 4336731

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:05 pm

this vip shit is a joke.. its just gonna be abused. noone waits to spec anyone oh more then 3 people are complaining lets just bann without watching him.. i cant even play when i go in snd because of all the bitching
R3ap3R

Poland Posts : 194
GameRanger ID : 2631124

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:54 am

true Kon
A$$A$$iN

Iraq Posts : 584
Joined dZp : 21/04/2011 Location : iraq
GameRanger ID : 963569

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:32 am

hello after some reading i will suggest somthin
u know guys that i am in a big community on xf and i like there system wich is
they have trusted and vips trusted players are pple who left thier clan or player that the clan trust them so they give trusted to them wich trusted can kick and warn
vips are pple who pay money to be vip and he will have like trusted commands and trusted have rules
vips have rules too if they abuse it willbe gone right away
about members .. they have admin so they can tempban and permban and other thinks but they cant unban
and pple who are old in the clan get master admin
and any abuse from any 1 will be taken his rights right away
now what do u think about this should we make the same ?

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:06 pm

The idea will be discussed and we'll come up with a solution asap.

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:59 am

Well i've been speaking with Yeold and Arcitc about this and we came to some agreements.

1) We decided that  the former dzp members which are really trustable and never caused any probs to the clan will get a rank 20 on the server
2) Some very trustable players which are also consists friend of the clan, like St4Ck and Hitty will also get a Rank 20
3) We will start to sell for VIP's. Random people who want to get admin will have to donate 5$/Month for a rank 20 and 15$ for a rank 80. And of course The co-leaders and me will have a chat with the guy about what his intentions are and will be told that if he abuses the rights, the rights will be revoked immidientely.

all the external admins will be put in a list in the "server"-section.

We hope this will solve the hacking issue on our servers.
|dZp| Yeoldegod

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:40 am

I totally agree with hoegy arc and yeolde !

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:31 am

Let's see our budget gettin' higher
(X)edis×

Slovenia Posts : 39
GameRanger ID : 983533

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:37 am

hi all
sory for my english.Smile)last time ask mehmed when can donate with pay safe cards.but i dont know where.for me is not problem donate 5-10 euros,i can buy next week cards and send number.but i wona still join DZP clan when as possible.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins&Ranks

Admins&Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1