Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

Problems Everywhere.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Problems Everywhere. Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:56 pm

Hello Guys . It's Me Always ->ZoSoGR<-
Where i will start first? Oh from my computer.
Every day i'm joining where im going to play cod4 on gr , it doesn't openning the room... i don't understand why i think the problem is the firewall or my modem...
Game Ranger now... Many Hackers this time but we need full control and eveyday joining on our servers...
in our server's not so many people i was thought, they joining in many servers like ES and more..
HoeGy , i send a message didn't read it yet? pm me when u read it
PhoeNix, i need my membership on this web(Admin New Rank for me) and in our servers i need server admin too.
Clan Wars now, we need to play every weekend clan war with clans of gr or xf or lan and other.. in clan wars i want to play as "Bomb Squader" what that means. It means that i will go first to find out claymores and c4's not others. Specially i will make some screenshots for clan war weapons like this List:
AK47 -> 3X-Bandolier-BombSquad > Stopping Power-DoubleTap-Uav Jammer - Extreme-Impact-Silence
AK74u
MP5
P90
And Many...

From now , must make some new..
I Hope to see this topic from me.
Your Member
->ZoSoGR<-
m3hm3d*

Bosnia & Herzegovina Posts : 91
Joined dZp : 26/07/2011 Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
GameRanger ID : 1975241

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Problems Everywhere. Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:36 pm

When you come to our servers, there are rules, but there is none, or something to make them realize.
Hackers just get tepmban (one hour) because no master admins active, just member admins.

Don't be racist, hate everyone.

PostSubject: Re: Problems Everywhere. Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:58 pm

I understand that m8, but they not reading them...
This is problem of ppl...

PostSubject: Re: Problems Everywhere. Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:19 pm

If you would like to play a cw. feel free to guys. I don't need to be there all the time.
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 895
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Problems Everywhere. Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:02 pm

The reason I havent organised many CW's is because i'm doing some very important academic work which i cannot afford to fail. It is usually the same case for most people at this time the year.

And when exams are over, summer is here, lets enjoy :]

For your cw tactics zoso, everyone should us what they're comfortable with, usually we try to get to a location as fast (and safely) as possible, destroying everything in the way. Otherwise its too complicated and inefficient Wink

You can always organize cw's with whoever is online, but one of the problems is that there's only about 2 other active clans that can match us. So it depends on them being online as much as us Wink

Egypt Posts : 158
GameRanger ID : 2645835

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Problems Everywhere. Wed May 01, 2013 3:21 am

i agree with arc next weak i will begin exams so cw in summer Smile

PostSubject: Re: Problems Everywhere. Wed May 01, 2013 5:15 am

i believe so.
my exams on collage are ending in next month.
nvm 1/5 today
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems Everywhere.

Problems Everywhere.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1