Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

Why admins no kicked noobs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
int3l [i7]

Ukraine Posts : 23
GameRanger ID : 3988504

View user profile

PostSubject: Why admins no kicked noobs? Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:33 pm

I played on tdm1, and one noob hardcampin for G3. Why admins no kicked that noob?Sad Sad Sad Sad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
ErturK

Turkey Posts : 188
Joined dZp : 21/04/2013 Location : Turkey
GameRanger ID : 1694960

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why admins no kicked noobs? Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Well, admins kicked one noob because of glitch as last. So when we see or someone reports, we take action.
I dont think this topic makes sense since there is no exact info anyway.
int3l [i7]

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why admins no kicked noobs? Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:57 pm

i saied name who hardcampin but succes/yeold no kicked it.
and one, for sniper allowed hardcamping in our servers??

PostSubject: Re: Why admins no kicked noobs? Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:22 pm

ok i am fed up of you now..... first in game and now here, do you ever stop?

1) we were kicking and warning people, you just wanted us to kick a total of 14 people over the space of 2 maps.... whilst you were warned twice for camping and argued the point when you were. we followed the rules set down by the founders and you were not happy that not everything went your way.... tough shit kid.

2) you showed us no respect and were bordering being abusive towards us making our lives harder as this made others on the server start being the same way towards us. at the begining no one else was complaining or giving us abuse until you started.....even when we did warn some one right after you mentioned there name that was not good enough, you brought up people you thought we should of kicked but didnt... even complaining we had given them time to leave??

i will tell you now that i am there to look after the servers which me and success did no thanks to you and your hate mongering towards us admins. I am not there however to be at your whim and to do as you demand "kick ....." with no reason or manners at any point and constant. i am there also to enjoy playing a game with my friends and others in the server not to be treated like a slave or to spec every person in the server just in case one stands still.

i hope this clears things up for you and this will resolve this now tedious and pathetic complaint towards all |dZp| admins Smile
Abysz

India Posts : 1271
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why admins no kicked noobs? Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:22 pm

|dZp| Yeoldegod wrote:
ok i am fed up of you now..... first in game and now here, do you ever stop?

1) we were kicking and warning people, you just wanted us to kick a total of 14 people over the space of 2 maps.... whilst you were warned twice for camping and argued the point when you were. we followed the rules set down by the founders and you were not happy that not everything went your way.... tough shit kid.

2) you showed us no respect and were bordering being abusive towards us making our lives harder as this made others on the server start being the same way towards us. at the begining no one else was complaining or giving us abuse until you started.....even when we did warn some one right after you mentioned there name that was not good enough, you brought up people you thought we should of kicked but didnt... even complaining we had given them time to leave??

i will tell you now that i am there to look after the servers which me and success did no thanks to you and your hate mongering towards us admins. I am not there however to be at your whim and to do as you demand "kick ....." with no reason or manners at any point and constant. i am there also to enjoy playing a game with my friends and others in the server not to be treated like a slave or to spec every person in the server just in case one stands still.

i hope this clears things up for you and this will resolve this now tedious and pathetic complaint towards all |dZp| admins Smile
This might be the single most awesome thing I've read Very Happy

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
int3l [i7]

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why admins no kicked noobs? Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Ok, I understand now. But for sniper allowed hardcamping or not?

PostSubject: Re: Why admins no kicked noobs? Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:24 pm

look the rule is simple

NO HARDCORE CAMPING

no matter what weapon you are using... i have told you this too many times.
int3l [i7]

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why admins no kicked noobs? Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Ok now I understand all rules on dzp server's.
m3hm3d*

Bosnia & Herzegovina Posts : 91
Joined dZp : 26/07/2011 Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
GameRanger ID : 1975241

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why admins no kicked noobs? Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:16 am

@HARDCORE CAMPING
It's a little stupid rule and I think that needs to be fixed, you cant rush with snipe, some may, but most don't.

Don't be racist, hate everyone.
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 895
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Why admins no kicked noobs? Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:24 am

as far as the rules go, camping is allowed, but hardcore camping (aka hiding under the stairs in crash spawn house and waiting for people to come in) is not so well received

PostSubject: Re: Why admins no kicked noobs?

Why admins no kicked noobs?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1