Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

About the Recruitment!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
=SW=Manou

Greece Posts : 12
GameRanger ID : Manou

View user profile http://eswgamingclan.net

PostSubject: About the Recruitment! Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Hello everyone

I just wondering to know if the Recruitment will be close for good, or if this is just temporary. I am interesting in joining but I saw that you do not Accept Members any more, and i just want to know if this is a perm decision, or you will allow it in the future..

Also i sent a PM to HoeGy abotu that but he didnt reply, maybe he didn't see it..

PostSubject: Re: About the Recruitment! Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:14 pm

we dont know when we will need to open recruitment again and only recruit if we need the members. It will no doubt reopen again one day but for not it will remain closed.

About the Recruitment!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1