Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

About Damki Recruitment->Stupid Kiddo Planting about DZP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: About Damki Recruitment->Stupid Kiddo Planting about DZP. Mon May 06, 2013 5:29 pm

ZoSo Here.
1) Damki Is a Asshole , he was insulting me before he got kicked from hoegy after he was multi-clanning.
2) XF ID Busted by HoeGy Well Done Leader.
3) Name : Mario ? LOL funny
4) Previous Clans and reason for leaving: [CRO](fall apart) -> This One Big Fail. Fail Apart? or Fail Joining?
5) With what members did you discuss?: S@ndro,Juggeraunt(I don't remember :p) -> Another Fail With This word I Don't remember And posting a smile of Razz
6) Big No From reaper , i agree with that.
7) I will say that im not damir and i will say that i used his xf because i need to have one..He dont use his own so.....-> Big Lie without true this one was damki for sure.
8-) Interesting,you have the same email as the other guy.
Also,you just created a new GR account.
Funny right?
How stupid can you be... I VOTE NO -> I Agree with phoenix , more stupidility i want to see from damki plants.
9) 20 year old and lies like 12 year old boy.
NO! -> I Agree with Shadow.
10) When i called you damir, you said you didn't know who the hell he was. Now you're saying you do, and he's just someone from work, and you are, in fact, using his email and account??

All I can say is I'm sorry, but as Hoegy says: no second chances. -> Agree with Arctic N1.

HoeGy Or PhoeNix , can't we delete accounts on this website like |D|F| Spruz?
Your Member
|dZp|->ZoSoGR<-

PostSubject: Re: About Damki Recruitment->Stupid Kiddo Planting about DZP. Mon May 06, 2013 9:48 pm

We can delete accounts or ban them or anything.

PostSubject: Re: About Damki Recruitment->Stupid Kiddo Planting about DZP. Mon May 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Oh Ok Thanks For the tip PhoeNix.
Oh And Nice Avatar photo Razz
Wena

Egypt Posts : 158
GameRanger ID : 2645835

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: About Damki Recruitment->Stupid Kiddo Planting about DZP. Tue May 07, 2013 12:29 am

he was in our clan i think why he left before !!

PostSubject: Re: About Damki Recruitment->Stupid Kiddo Planting about DZP. Tue May 07, 2013 12:54 am

He Wasn't Left , He Got Kicked By HoeGy because he was in 2 clan's.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Damki Recruitment->Stupid Kiddo Planting about DZP.

About Damki Recruitment->Stupid Kiddo Planting about DZP.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1