Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

vNm. Industrial and uW` Ch[!]k0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Darius

India Posts : 204
GameRanger ID : 4647784

View user profile

PostSubject: vNm. Industrial and uW` Ch[!]k0 Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:29 am

Me and Hayk had quite a long discussion tonight.He said FnT. had a CW with vNm and he suspected vNm. Industrial as a Cheater as we Suspect him as a wall hacker and Hayk asked for his screenshots.After the clan war vNm. Industrial has given his All map's ScreenShots.
Now, Industrial wants to join |dZp|.So in Hayk's Opinion Let's give him a chance to play some Clan-wars with us and test him.

And Hayk said Chiko also Wants to join Us . . uW` Ch[!]K0
another good Wall Banger with less ping and Clear game play (Give SS all Time) . . If we can give him a chance Also..

Finally My opinion is :
1. we can give vNm. Industrial a chance to play CW with us with Full 1ss/10 Sec pack for Each & Every Map . .then allow him to submit the Application for joining . . Industrial would be a good addition to our Community

2. About uW` Ch[!]k0.. I dont know that much about him . If he's really a good player then we can give him a chance..

Now It's totally Up to my Fellow Mate and our Co-Leader |dZp| Arctic what he's gonna do..

Wait for his Reply Hayk Smile
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 902
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: vNm. Industrial and uW` Ch[!]k0 Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:47 am

I don't know much about Industrial, so that will be up for discussion among the senior admins.

Chiko on the other hand does not have permission. He is too young, and we have seen him rage so many times during clan wars when we've been beating uW.

I'm also thinking specifically of the time when they were winning vacant, and we made a massive comeback (mostly thanks to M3hm3d) beating them something like 8 rounds in a row. He was shouting and insulting his teammates, accusing us of wh, and raging with his caps lock stuck on. No doubt a good player, but I don't think he'll fit in.

United Kingdom Posts : 1004
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: vNm. Industrial and uW` Ch[!]k0 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:54 am

arctic is the fucking dZp GodFather iam really thank god that we have arc in dzp ... if we don't have you arc, dzp had been closed long time ago Wink

India Posts : 1277
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: vNm. Industrial and uW` Ch[!]k0 Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:19 am

JIhaX wrote:
arctic is the fucking dZp GodFather iam really thank god that we have arc in dzp ... if we don't have you arc, dzp had been closed long time ago Wink

JIHAX WANTS A PROMOTION!

And chiko is just stupid xD

Iam aby the SHEMALE Very Happy

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Darius

India Posts : 204
GameRanger ID : 4647784

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: vNm. Industrial and uW` Ch[!]k0 Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:42 pm

lol!  I think too Aby ... that JihaX wants a promotion Razz

According to u guyss Chiko Chapter close..
Lmao I dont know him too Razz
and dont know much about Industrial also.. but Hayk we'll see as Arctic said . Very Happy

Last edited by Forever|dZp|Darius on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 1004
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: vNm. Industrial and uW` Ch[!]k0 Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:27 pm

what I can do with that promotion ? Very Happy and who need more promotions ? iam already in the clan COUNSIL so who wants really a promotion its u aby and dari not me hehehe
P.S Look what I did to your reply's up there Very Happy assholes I still have the power no need more powers more than that Razz

India Posts : 1277
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: vNm. Industrial and uW` Ch[!]k0 Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:46 pm

JIhaX wrote:
what I can do with that promotion ? :Dand who need more promotions ? iam already in the clan COUNSIL so who wants really a promotion its u aby and dari not me hehehe
P.S Look what I did to your reply's up there :Dassholes I still have the power no need more powers more than that Razz

Jihax power abuse! Kick him from the clan!

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vNm. Industrial and uW` Ch[!]k0

vNm. Industrial and uW` Ch[!]k0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1