Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

WTF!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JaBAA

Finland Posts : 361
Joined dZp : 21/02/2013 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 663139

View user profile

PostSubject: WTF!!! Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:39 am

What the fuck happened to our beautiful snd server!!!! It looks like some fucking cracked kids server whit bright colors and some kind of knife area once you die? + The sounds from knife area shit can be heard in the game that makes impossible to sound whore... Ill like to get your guys oppinions and answers to this horrible thing...

Iraq Posts : 584
Joined dZp : 21/04/2011 Location : iraq
GameRanger ID : 963569

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:42 am

the colours make me cry , the final kill cam can be a good thing to keep , but these shit at corner headshots and other things , knife arena sucks too , please get it back to usual , u can keep only final killcam , but remove colors and knofe arena just get it back as it was before Smile

Netherlands Posts : 374
Joined dZp : 22/8/2013 Location : The Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 847553

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:45 am

Agreed, remove please.

Finland Posts : 361
Joined dZp : 21/02/2013 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 663139

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:59 am

Also noticed that the server has now hacked XP too... Sample normal kill in cw gives you 50 points our server gives 100... And the kill/killstreak/headshot counter in lefthand up corner is useless in my oppinion and the first spawn "drop from the sky" makes me laught for the first 3 rounds that i cant even play...

Last edited by JaBAA on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added pic...)
ErturK

Turkey Posts : 188
Joined dZp : 21/04/2013 Location : Turkey
GameRanger ID : 1694960

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:12 pm

Totally agreed with JaBAA, it is so shitty now ffs... Also as Assassin said, only final killcam is okay in my opinion
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 967
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:02 am

yes final kill cam its would be nice to keep it and the other things suxxx

Macedonia Posts : 346
Joined dZp : 10/02/2013 Location : Macedonia
GameRanger ID : 1684457

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:28 am

wtf is this piece of shit on the server, first the ts now the server?

Pakistan Posts : 132
Joined dZp : 04/03/2014 Location : Pakistan
GameRanger ID : 3347135

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:18 pm

Yep...Just keep the final killcam thing..All other things should be removed in my opinion.

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Man i have had a chance to visit the server and this new MOD makes a Admins life a lot harder, when spectating it can send you to the knife arena people and you have to cycle through them also now. As for the B3 admin system i will get with arctic and we will have to make sure everyone has the rank where they are able to do what they are meant to (i have heard that this has been an issue).

i Don't like the mod only certain parts should be kept (if possible) but we will have to see what options are available to us in the way of what we can keep and get rid of.

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:35 am

I've contacted Crazy about it, he removed it now.

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:22 am

oh i was going to talk through the available options with him...... did you sort out the text that rotates on the server too?

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:27 am

Everything has been removed and looks just the same like it was before the mod was added. Was not aware about any other problems. Smile

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:23 am

The B3 messages are fine to me , I don't get why we need to change them ?
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 900
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:49 am

The original text that contained correct English and straight-to-the-point info to reduce spam was tweaked and changed. I have it if anyone needs it. Otherwise it's good to have the non-modded version back, keep it simple and working Wink

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:06 am

i have it and will pass it to crazy then it will be set and will not be changed unless we feel it needs to be, Arctic is right the information originally entered was perfect and to the point as it has always been in the dZp server, i don't see why it was changed from the original text agreed by me and Arctic?

Phoenix we will keep your facebook link as it is good to have in the text but the "need an admin asap" text will not be kept as it is not needed as the admin ranks will be sorted so they are able to deal with situations accordingly, hackers can be reported in our "report a hacker" section as this was designed for that purpose.

GR players wont install Xfire just to contact an admin.
Nemesis

Switzerland Posts : 119
Joined dZp : 07/04/2011 Location : Switzerland
GameRanger ID : 1451492

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:58 pm

hahaha, I don't know why but Jabaa's reaction made me laugh so hard!

Otherwise I haven't seen "the massacre" on the server but I kinda agree on keeping it simple. less fancy frills -> less problems

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!! Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:53 pm

''GR players wont install Xfire just to contact an admin''

Right , my bad. I was thinking people from GameRanger actually use the most known and used chat (and more) software for CoD. Remove it if you wish , and the Facebook thing was a suggestion from HoeGy because we had it before.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!

WTF!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Request :: Server Talk-