Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

Hacker found! I was really not expecting that from him!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

Switzerland Posts : 119
Joined dZp : 07/04/2011 Location : Switzerland
GameRanger ID : 1451492

View user profile

PostSubject: Hacker found! I was really not expecting that from him! Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Hi guys! today I was cleaning my computer from all the old softwares I don't use anymore. Doing this I found that I had an aimbot program i downloaded few years ago but that was still active... I had totally forgot about it... Having discovered that, I decided to perm ban myself from the server! But as this wasn't enough, I'll also sue myself! So would you please guys come to testify in my trial just to be sure scumbag hackers like me never get to touch a computer ever again?

I really had fun with you and I regret to have been a hacker all this time... I hope this won't affect the clan reputation too much and also that the measures I took against myself are sufficient to obtain your pardon! If you don't think so, I can also cut off both my hands! Well, one of them... I may need some help for the second one...

It's a really hard news for me, I was really trusting myself to be a honest person and player... Discovering that I have been a hacker all these years is like discovering that Jabaa is your father (well no... maybe not that hard.... but still pretty painful)

ok bye guys, I am gonna use the time I have left with two hands to whip myself a few more times....

Turkey Posts : 188
Joined dZp : 21/04/2013 Location : Turkey
GameRanger ID : 1694960

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hacker found! I was really not expecting that from him! Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:10 pm

bad april shit .I.
Cool story mate cheers 

Finland Posts : 361
Joined dZp : 21/02/2013 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 663139

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hacker found! I was really not expecting that from him! Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Its ok SON I forgive you!!

India Posts : 1277
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hacker found! I was really not expecting that from him! Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:11 pm

Does this mean I have to give up my wh?

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 902
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hacker found! I was really not expecting that from him! Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:26 pm

damn April Fools! (:

Switzerland Posts : 119
Joined dZp : 07/04/2011 Location : Switzerland
GameRanger ID : 1451492

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hacker found! I was really not expecting that from him! Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:43 pm

yup sorry, that's what happens when I got bored at work...

India Posts : 1277
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hacker found! I was really not expecting that from him! Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Dang it,now everyone knows about my wh >.>

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
Jamayca8

Lebanon Posts : 45
Joined dZp : 13/01/2014 Location : Lebanon
GameRanger ID : 4660282

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hacker found! I was really not expecting that from him! Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:34 am

go die aby

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Darius

India Posts : 204
GameRanger ID : 4647784

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hacker found! I was really not expecting that from him! Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:16 am

You should be a script writer Bro .. what are u doing here ??

I am gonna make The Amazing Spider-Man 10's Script from you .. for sure . Smile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacker found! I was really not expecting that from him!

Hacker found! I was really not expecting that from him!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1