Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

about zosgar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Fri May 17, 2013 3:32 am

Zoso, can you tell me what is bothering you now mate. Why do you keep offending players while they are obviously making a joke. We're all mature players here, even the most mature on whole GR. So why the **** is this childish behaviour coming from?
JaBAA

Finland Posts : 361
Joined dZp : 21/02/2013 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 663139

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Fri May 17, 2013 3:34 am

Zoso stop being a complete ass... Like Nemesis said this clan has humor more than any other clan out there! We have great community here AND YOU ARE RUINING IT whit your b**h ass attitude. Chill the fuck out!!
Wena

Egypt Posts : 158
GameRanger ID : 2645835

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Fri May 17, 2013 4:56 am

zosgar you nw are making proplem it was advice if you dont want the clan fk off
Jugger

Macedonia Posts : 346
Joined dZp : 10/02/2013 Location : Macedonia
GameRanger ID : 1684457

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Fri May 17, 2013 5:04 am

Zoso mate i dont understand half the things u r posting on this forum.
Anyways..The gif i posted was supposed to portray Zoso's behavior towards other members on this forum and on GR generally, and was meant as a joke, no malice from my side,and i tought all of us here are mature enough to have a few laughs on our own account, but i guess i was wrong.
If im not wanted in this clan anymore i will leave in a second if im asked to do so by the clan counsil because i dont want to make any trouble. As for playing u in a game i have nothing to prove to you,so if u r leaving the clan not my problem or concerne, and i dont know how am i following phoenixs orders just because i respect him and everyone else as a fellow teammates.
So from now on i wont be bothered with you, and to make that even more clear heres another gif just to explain what the synonym IGNORE means

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Fri May 17, 2013 6:44 am

I have to say something for all of you.
I don't give a Damn who disrespect or hates me.
I'm going to challenge this shit tomorrow as "I Quit Match"
if they lose they are out.
If i lose, i'm out.
Deal Or Not.
Wena you made a big mistake to make a new topic with title about zosogr? why god why.
if you want ban my acc i dont care what are you doing anymore.
i dont care if you kick me out from the guild
i dont care if someone insult me.
i dont care if someone threat me
i dont care if someone calls me a wall hacker
WHAT I WANT IS TO DELETE ALL MY TOPICS WHAT I WAS WROTE...
AND THIS TOPIC WILL BE DELETED
DELETE MY TOPIC'S I DONT CARE .

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Fri May 17, 2013 6:49 am

calm down Zoso, there is no need for all this anger towards us

and dont ever ask in TDM server again if i am using a hack, or say its time to turn it off because i was doing better than you and then threaten to record it (i won the challenge against me).

you embarrassed me in front of a virtually full server just because you have a pole up your ass.... and thats not right to do to a member of the clan. i had to exit the server because of you.

sorry all i know that was off subject but i am well pissed about it right now.
Wena

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Fri May 17, 2013 5:14 pm

zosgoar you changed small proplem to big one and changed small joke to a much biger proplrm !!!! whats your proplem man we all here friends and jugg was kiding !!! you get angry for we said you post too much !!!!

i dont see this proplem you are the proplem you are not friendly you dont want any one say you wrong we all do wrongs if you dont want this so leavee you will find in any clan you go some say to you you are wrong you made a big proplem and we dont need a quit match if you want leave fk off jugg or yeold will not leave dont even think about it nono

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Fri May 17, 2013 7:15 pm

Wena you made a big trouble not me, sometimes i'm angry and sometimes not, now you made troubles between made this topic. not my fault to post this topic , it's your fault. now hoegy or arctic or phoenix will kick for insulting members because OF YOUR FAULT AND YOU STARTED TO INSULTING BEFORE YOU JOINING THIS CLAN!
DELETE THIS TOPIC ...

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Fri May 17, 2013 7:18 pm

By the way , I'm good guy but if you made me a devil it's not my fault..
Sometimes angry sometimes not.
I'm sorry.
NVM wena stop posting about my life.
if you want to post about my life talk with me not public.
Wena

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Sat May 18, 2013 1:28 am

i insulted you when insulted you by saying its annoying ??? !!!!

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Sat May 18, 2013 1:31 am

omg... Please delete this topic and do something with this member. I'm done with others.
Wena

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Sat May 18, 2013 3:12 pm

hoegy delet this topic

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Sat May 18, 2013 3:57 pm

I will discuss this problem with the other leaders,until then this topic gets LOCKED.

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar Sun May 19, 2013 1:26 am

Ok this topic will be locked now. I hope all problems has been fixed now and we can go on like the mature clan we were. If there are any issues, contact me on GR in the future and don't make forum posts of it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about zosgar

about zosgar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Public Talk :: General Talk-