Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

LOL !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 976
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: LOL ! Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:08 am

lol I just played 1 map in E|P|R server with different name without dzp tag and I got permban after 10 min ( I had score like 20 - 2) and the funny thing that I always got scores like that even better but no one is fucking banning me becuz of dzp tag that stupid servers !

PostSubject: Re: LOL ! Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:38 am

They all can't live with the idea that we are and we will be always #1.
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 976
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: LOL ! Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:10 am

yep for us (admins) when we are in the dzp servers at least we spec the suspicion player for 1 map some times its take 4 maps and we don't ban any player so fast even if he have a tag or don't have tag or unknown player we don't care and we starts to talk in ts3 about if that kill was clean or not, more than 1 admin will spec him but for other servers pfff they so dumb admins really so annoying and kiddy admins there

India Posts : 1270
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: LOL ! Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:22 am

Yeah,if you play well without a tag,you'll likely get banned. I got kicked by an rm Eddzje for wh(cause he can't ban or tempban) when I was playing with another name and when re joined and told him it was a lucky shot and to spec me,he kicked me again and said,"thats what all hackers say". Then I joined with my real name and all was fine hahaa.

"Beginners practise till they get it right,Pros practise till they can't get it wrong"
JaBAA

Finland Posts : 361
Joined dZp : 21/02/2013 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 663139

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: LOL ! Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:51 am

You guys dont even know how many times i have been banned on any game mode when playing whit out tag and getting uber good scores! Until some of you joins the server....

India Posts : 204
GameRanger ID : 4647784

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: LOL ! Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:06 pm

GR is Shit  Mad 
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL !

LOL !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Public Talk :: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare-