Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

hhhh some 1 is really Jealous and fighting us ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A$$A$$iN

Iraq Posts : 585
Joined dZp : 21/04/2011 Location : iraq
GameRanger ID : 963569

View user profile

PostSubject: hhhh some 1 is really Jealous and fighting us ;) Wed May 15, 2013 6:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKU6NPPEsvg
plz watch this vid in HD so names will be obvios
i was taled i will be in the next vid Very Happy
bounce

PostSubject: Re: hhhh some 1 is really Jealous and fighting us ;) Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 pm

one of his knife kills on me was as i was typing Sad Gaz is so gonna pay for claiming that one!!
Nemesis

Switzerland Posts : 119
Joined dZp : 07/04/2011 Location : Switzerland
GameRanger ID : 1451492

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hhhh some 1 is really Jealous and fighting us ;) Thu May 16, 2013 7:28 am

hahaha that kid is damn annoying, he thinks he's the king of the world 'cause he stabbed me a couples of time....

Maybe in next vid he'll put some screens of him being stabbed by me! He's been knifed more times than Julius Caesar just this week!

but well.... if that makes him so proud...

PostSubject: Re: hhhh some 1 is really Jealous and fighting us ;) Thu May 16, 2013 3:06 pm

he told me that you and him were in a 1Vs1 clan war Nem, he makes me laugh lol.
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 900
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hhhh some 1 is really Jealous and fighting us ;) Thu May 16, 2013 7:25 pm

put him up against juppy and we'll see Wink

PostSubject: Re: hhhh some 1 is really Jealous and fighting us ;) Thu May 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Haha, they think that they are professional ^^.
i think 2-3 of {w.w.w} members are hacking on our server's but i don't remember their name's.
If they ask for a clan war, let me to be there for troll Smile

Mr. MEGA

India Posts : 22
GameRanger ID : 3825151

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hhhh some 1 is really Jealous and fighting us ;) Sun May 19, 2013 10:26 pm

{world.wide.whores} lol? Just kidding no offense lol!

I remember when Yeoldegod got stabbed by one of their members, but Yeoldegod was typing, and one of their members was like "yeah! I'm the best, no one can beat me, I stabbed him woohoo" LOL

PostSubject: Re: hhhh some 1 is really Jealous and fighting us ;) Sun May 19, 2013 10:36 pm

If they want to make war to us, let them go.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hhhh some 1 is really Jealous and fighting us ;)

hhhh some 1 is really Jealous and fighting us ;)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1