Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

It's been fun :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: It's been fun :) Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:37 am

Hello everyone.

I'm sorry but I won't say too much about this , I'm retiring from GameRanger and Xfire, which also means I'm leaving CoD4 as well. I'll give a few details and say that I'm moving to World of Warcraft with my real life friends and on top of that I will be leaving in the summer all the months ( AFK from PC ). So I'm just leaving a bit earlier. I'm sorry if this comes as a shock for some of you. I already edited the ROSTER and I removed myself from the Website Administrators. Unfortunately , this will be a long quit , at least 6 months. It may be forever or not , If after those months somehow I'll get a better internet I may return to CoD4. But the chances of me getting a better net in the same place are almost zero.

Don't search me anymore on Facebook,GameRanger,Xfire,GameTracker whatever. The only place where I will respond to questions if someone will ever want to talk is my email address ==> phoenixdzp@hotmail.com

Yeoldegod and Arctic , email me on Website or my Email Address if you'll need some help with setting the servers.

You'll have to search for another one to replace my work Smile It's been a nice couple of years and I love you all but all the good things come to an end. Good bye my friends and take care.

LONG LIVE DEATH ZONE PLAYERS !

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :) Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:46 am

My Friend,

It is a shame you will be retiring from our ranks and you will be sorely missed by all of |dZp|, You have stood here longer than any of us and i wish you the best in your future en-devours into WOW... please feel free to come and say hi when you get the chance and if you ever need anything please let me know Smile

Goodbye and Good luck mate, Remember you will always have a home with |dZp| should you ever want to return to COD4.

My personal E-mail should you ever need it
Haroldlittleboots@yahoo.com

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Darius

India Posts : 204
GameRanger ID : 4647784

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :) Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:25 am

I will miss you very much my Dear Sad  Crying or Very sad

My personal E-mail address - snmdarius@live.com

stay in touch my friend..

with Love  love 

Darius Smile
Sogangstha

Norway Posts : 17
Joined dZp : 07/03/2014 Location : Norway
GameRanger ID : 4963577

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :) Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Sad to see someone that contributed leave. But good luck.

Also side note. Maybe not post your real emails out like this. Bots will pick them up when linked.
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 954
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :) Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Good luck with your new game Smile and thanks for all this years working hard to make dzp one of the best clans in cod4

United Kingdom Posts : 895
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :) Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:06 pm

It's been a long time my friend, a good run indeed! I will miss you, I'm sure we all will. A true Death Zone Player through and through! You know how to contact me if you need anything!

Goodbye mate, and good luck!

Pakistan Posts : 132
Joined dZp : 04/03/2014 Location : Pakistan
GameRanger ID : 3347135

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :) Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Well , thats a sad news mate..I feel bad for dat..Anyway Cya mate , Say hi often if you get time..Goodluck with your WoW Gaming..
JaBAA

Finland Posts : 361
Joined dZp : 21/02/2013 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 663139

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :) Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Another veteran leaves the field, I wish you the greatest future mate take care!

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :) Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Thx for everything you've done for us mate, you'll never be forgotten! Good luck with everything you'll do in the future and feel free to drop by to say hi when you're able to Smile Take Care Mate.
S.H.A.D.O.W

Georgia Posts : 291
Joined dZp : 08/12/2010 Location : Georgia
GameRanger ID : 1810479

View user profile http://www.dzp-clan.com/

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :) Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:18 pm

Good luck mate, we will miss you. You have done great job for dZp cheers Take care Wink

Psycho

Lebanon Posts : 240
Joined dZp : 09/04/2014 Location : Lebanon
GameRanger ID : 3515927

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :) Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:09 am

I've already spoken to you for a few times so far, I've realized from what I've seen that you are a great guy and that you will be missed by dZp..
Good luck in the future man..I hope that we could stay in touch in the future..

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it." - Kevyn Aucoin
m3hm3d*

Bosnia & Herzegovina Posts : 91
Joined dZp : 26/07/2011 Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
GameRanger ID : 1975241

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :) Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:22 am

Don't worry guys, he'll be back. Cya mate

Don't be racist, hate everyone.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
HyBrId

Lebanon Posts : 128
Joined dZp : 28/8/2013 Location : lebanon
GameRanger ID : 2613813

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :) Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Good luck mate wish the best of luck in world of warcraft and try to play with witch doctor he's a good character
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been fun :)

It's been fun :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Public Talk :: General Talk-