Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GooglePanda

India Posts : 425
Joined dZp : 22/05/2014 Location : india
GameRanger ID : 2519254

View user profile

PostSubject: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:06 am

Hello Guys last night Darius Dev joined RM with new name Serpent. and when i joined Ts i took 5 sec to caught darius voice. and still this Guy try to prove me wrong that hes not  Darius.. i want to confirm 1 more time please tell me this is Darius voice or not. i recorded hes voice in Ts.
http://www.speedyshare.com/MwBAA/Darius.wav

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Darius

India Posts : 204
GameRanger ID : 4647784

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:37 am

No It's My Mother's Voice  lol!   geek 
GooglePanda

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Darius dude make 1 more Long story. That clip proved everthing who is he.. u think all stupid?? anyway Good luck try next time with new name name fb id new gr id.. next time dont join Ts if u joined any clan.

From Cod4 Razz

Adr3?!-#

Pakistan Posts : 132
Joined dZp : 04/03/2014 Location : Pakistan
GameRanger ID : 3347135

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:56 pm

Darius busted for the second time , this time , for his voice and faking Very Happy
|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 1004
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:01 pm

definitely that's is Darius voice  dumb 

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:02 pm

From Cod4 Razz

ErturK

Turkey Posts : 188
Joined dZp : 21/04/2013 Location : Turkey
GameRanger ID : 1694960

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Darius you have some serious mental problems ^^

United Kingdom Posts : 1004
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:42 pm

I believe darius have schizophrenia !

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:26 pm

i can tell you 100% that is indeed Darius without a doubt.... we heard his voice too many times in CW's. I hope for your sake you do not take him on your team as we found out.... He hacks!
Flo

Netherlands Posts : 386
Joined dZp : 22/8/2013 Location : The Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 847553

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Darius 100%

Syria Posts : 59
GameRanger ID : 4810247

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:03 pm

flo dat pic
Psycho

Lebanon Posts : 240
Joined dZp : 09/04/2014 Location : Lebanon
GameRanger ID : 3515927

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Darius confesed about his hacks,can't u drop it Wrecker?He hacked once and as he said it was a mistake,he would try to start over and hope that most people would give him another chance,most people in CoD hacked so this doesn't mean we shouldnt forgive him and allow him to prove himself once again.People change.

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it." - Kevyn Aucoin

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:10 pm

yes Darius changed into a hacker, when you put the reputation of this clan on the line with such stupid actions which could of been easily avoided then you do not deserve my forgiveness and won't get it.

Wrecker said about Flo's pic not Darius.

Darius lied to me personally in all of this when i gave him a chance to be truthful he tried to cover his ass but that does not work with me. I hate liars more than cheats as trust is a big part of any team or even a friendship. Maybe Darius should of thought about that before spreading his bullshit and hacking then trying to cover it with excuses.

and psycho Darius has never confessed to being a hacker he confessed to his brother having hacks on his laptop which he was borrowing at that time, this is easily proven to be a lie as there is a post in these forums from him saying they share a PC posted this month.
ErturK

Turkey Posts : 188
Joined dZp : 21/04/2013 Location : Turkey
GameRanger ID : 1694960

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Fuck the hackers, any hacker doesnt deserve any second chance in our clan. Doesnt he have enough brain to not hack? He doesnt need to prove himself to us again. Even if he changes, he still doesnt deserve ANY chance, but be sure, he's too stupid to even change, all he does is drama and lying.

Edit: Totally agree on lie part with Yeolde, he's just a poor liar
GooglePanda

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:25 pm

|dZp| Yeoldegod believe me when he was in dzp he also was in multi clan. and he will repeat same thing again.he will make new GR id New FB id and he will try to join new clan with new name. Mad This is proof of darius hes no.1 liar of gr and playing with all hes friends.

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:30 pm

i agree google and i was made aware of his multi clanning by Darius himself in a failed attempt to get his ass out of trouble he gave me his ss from the n1 tour where he played for |eVo|. Players like him are what ruin the game for the rest of us fair players but people like him never change their ways just their names to hide themselves.
Psycho

Lebanon Posts : 240
Joined dZp : 09/04/2014 Location : Lebanon
GameRanger ID : 3515927

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:38 am

I told him that he had to make a fresh start,and by that I meant to play based on the rules,and not by making a new account,I also told him that dzp won't accept him again but he could clear himself to other people atleast

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it." - Kevyn Aucoin

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ??? Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:31 am

He is not important and i think we have now answered Googles question so lets put him behind us where he belongs.

~*TOPIC LOCKED*~
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ???

hello Guys this is voice of Darius Dev ???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1