Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.This will guide you to our XLRStats page.RegisterSearchLog inUsergroupsMemberlistFAQ

Share | 

">ZoSoGR<" was abusing me for no reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. MEGA

India Posts : 22
GameRanger ID : 3825151

View user profile

PostSubject: ">ZoSoGR<" was abusing me for no reason Mon May 20, 2013 2:27 am

Hello dear administration staff of the Death Zone Players clan,

Today;Monday, May 20, 2013; Nearly at 12:48 GMT +5:30 Time zone, Your player >ZoSoGR< was abusing me for absolutely no reason possible.

At starting everything was fine, after few time, he called me Wallhacker, I was doing everything fine, no reason seemed to be wall hacker, my score was fine, no one accused me as wallhack, and then >ZoSoGR< said me "turn off your wh mega kid", I replied "I'm not wallhacking, mind your language", then >ZoSoGR< said "Whatever" and then "I'm your father kid, you 14 years kiddo posting application on our website", "I'll get you banned on server + website"

Ultimately, >ZoSoGR< seems jealous from my point of view, or I'm not sure about his behavior, but this guy needs to mind his language, I don't know what problem he has with me, he used many inappropriate terms.

I hope HoeGy and other administrative staff will take strict action on this person who is full of Ego.

Suggestion: A new forum category should be made for "Abuse Reports"

Thank You,
Mr. MEGA

PostSubject: Re: ">ZoSoGR<" was abusing me for no reason Mon May 20, 2013 2:41 am

Thank you for this report, the leaders and council will take this under advisement and we are aware of the problem.

we are sorry you had to endure this in our server and we hope to see you again soon.

PostSubject: Re: ">ZoSoGR<" was abusing me for no reason Mon May 20, 2013 2:42 am

Hey , if you have some problems with my cousin , just let me know ok dont try to post every single guy coming there insulting me and he saids that im insulting... THIS IS RIDICULOUS i'll change for ever my name and my ip to fake and i will be a master soon. very soon.
Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 902
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ">ZoSoGR<" was abusing me for no reason Mon May 20, 2013 2:44 am

Topic locked: already had this conversation i believe

PostSubject: Re: ">ZoSoGR<" was abusing me for no reason

">ZoSoGR<" was abusing me for no reason

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1