Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listAll our rules can be found here.All our server informationAll our clan war results can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.Here you can download our files.RegisterSearchLog in

Molix's Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Molix

USA Posts : 1
GameRanger ID : -

Molix's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Molix's Application. Molix's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 2:13 am

Molix Application to |dZp| community

Contact Information

GameRanger #ID (Numbers): I do not have one yet, I can create an account if it is required.

Steam ID: I do not use Steam because I do not play games on it.

Game Information

In-Game Nickname: Molix

Previous nicks(Your application may be affected if you hide previous names and we find out): Molix is the only nickname I have! Smile

COD4 Experience: I have been playing COD4 for the 4-5 years, even though it was old but I was attracted to it by Rain. He's the one who told me to install it and play! Smile

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No)?: I will be using Rain's CD-Key apparently because it is original and because most of the cracked CD-Keys are used so I may be banned from servers that I do not play in.

Are you used to playing clanwars?: Honestly, I have not played a real clanwar with a, except once or twice and they were when Rain was in the United Arab Emirates that were with him and his friends, I think you call them Mix clanwars? Moreover, I am willing to try hard in clanwars so that I can get used to it.

How many hours can you be online daily?: It actually depends on my schedule and my courses, but mostly I can be online for more than 6 hours I would say.

What other games do you play?: I play mostly play the new Call of Duty: Warzone and the 2019 Modern Warfare Multiplayer. But I play CoD4 too.

Personal Information

How would you rate your English?: I would say 8-9/10

Why do you want to join |dZp|?: I have seen Rain praising |dZp| Clan everytime I talk to him about his gaming life, and every time he tells me anything about you guys, it's always positive, he says just what he would say about his family. And that honestly encouraged me to apply and join you guys so that I get to know each and every one of you who seems to be decent, polite, great, and a genuine guy. Smile

What new things can you bring to our clan?: I think I might bring someone who has an alright sense of humor and a guy who would be active most of the time incase anyone needs me Very Happy

Previous clans and reason for leaving(Your application may be affected if you hide previous clans): If I get accepted in the |dZp| Community it would be my first clan since I have not gotten into any clan before.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes sirs!

Do you use Moss or Fraps?: I use Moss, just like Rain does.

Additional information(optional):
My name is Mo Z. Z stands for Zahir or Zaher, both of them are alright but I actually prefer Zahir. I'm a lad who will start his first year of university in around a week, but I will make time for everything since I like being organized and make schedules. I have lived in the United Arab Emirates for about 5 years and then moved to Qatar for 1 year and a half due to my father's work. Lastly, I got accepted to immigrate to the United States of America along with my family when I was 15 years old. Smile
Also, about the Moss file that I have to include, I honestly don't have a moss file that I can include at the moment because I have not played a clanwar since 3 to 4 years. I can play on a public server and upload my Moss file wherever you guys want it to be uploaded if I have to upload one before actually being tested.
I also hope to be part of your family!
Thanks for your time! Smile

Please Include a FULL moss file with this application. This Moss file must not be edited in any way (Edited moss = Rejected application)

Molix's Application.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1